Reviews for Bedtime Story
Tha Lutz Winchester chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
awwwwn that was so perfect and I loved it so much! It was just so damn sweet and I can't even count how many times I grinned and let an "awwwwwwwn how sweet" escape from my lips.
AJ and Sebastian Goin chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Okay, so it's probably got quite a bit to do with the fact that I'm awake at 4am trolling for fluff because of a very emotional conversation I had, but this story actually brought a tear to my eye.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Aww, that was so cute. I loved it.
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Aww so sweet! I love it!
Yoshida Megumi chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I loved this line, "...the knight held her so close that he gave her his heart in the process." So ridiculously cute.
hot4booth chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aww! That was so adorably sweet!
Lilblossomcub chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awwwww such a cuute romantic story. That was sweet of Derek to tell her a truthful story. If the series ever showed them together and thats a big "IF" i can see him actually being a wonderful story teller for his children.
Terrorcookie chapter 1 . 8/31/2010

excuse me for grammar or vocabulary faults, my english is not verx well.

I like your storys really much, especially this one. Its so short and absolutely nice. It has touched me and made me happy.

You see, Im a fluff addict This pairing is one of my favourites. They are both so sweet.

I know, that kritik helps the autor, but I dont find anything bad in this story and my english isnt good enough to find grammar mistakes.

I hope, you write more soon.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
onetreefan chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
awww i liked that
thlove chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Okay, this is my new favorite of your stories! It's awesome! I love fairy tales, and that one is so sweet! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
writersblock24 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aw! That's adorable! Great job.
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
aw so fluffy and sweet! LOVE IT!
ickleails chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
that was gorgeous- i am melting here
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aw through the bedtime story he told her how he feels without saying the actual words. this is just too cute and sweet of course then again he'd do anything for her at the drop of a hat. loved it and great job!