Reviews for Existing
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I'm pretty sure this must have happened at some point in the book because it's only normal for Hermione to feel this way when they were stuck and camping out and cold and depressed.

Well-written :)
sweet sassy molassy chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
LVB chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I love this piece. Hermione's train of thought during this time is always something interesting to read. I love the concept of 'Hating Harry Potter must make you a Death Eater'- the sentiment says a lot about the friendship that is still underneath the hurt and blame.

Thank you for sharing.
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
great in depth look at hermione's thoughts while with harry on the road. very realistic and very sad/bitter/angsty. it was great.
Ron'sBella chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Another great fic! Really good! :)
CMarisa chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Well that was kinda a buzz kill from reading Back to the Beginning. But it's good to be reminded haw far they have come. Thanks for all of your updates. I am living far away from home right now, mostly without internet, but when I do get logged in it's go to have your stories:)
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Very intriguing... I can completely see Hermione-over-analytical as she is-going through all of these thoughts, and growing darker and more bitter in their depths. And then to learn she's wearing the locket at the time, just adds a nice little layer-and makes the pieces of her inner tirade that don't ring entirely true that much more plausible by virtue of being suggestions from Voldemort's nasty little piece of soul. What a wretched year for them, eh? Well captured!
renagirl9 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
wow that was freaking amazing!
urbanmama chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Fantastic; I love the bit about her thoughts being more foul than her mouth ever is... At this point, I'd read a Twitter-length drabble from you, and it would still be better than 99% of the other fics out there. Cheers!