Reviews for Harry Potter and the Legacy of Gryffindor
Roff chapter 40 . 9/7
Thanks for the story. I enjoyed it
Sun chapter 40 . 9/3
This is really well written and super enjoyable. The characters simultaneously act like the mature thrust- into a- terrible- situation people and also dumb teenagers. I loved it overall. 3
Sun
Jimbocous chapter 40 . 11/30/2016
Thanks for a great read! Good plot, and overall nicely written.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 40 . 11/11/2016
Wonderful story...

Keep writing as life allows
Old guy chapter 22 . 9/6/2016
Not trying to hang him for using an annotated book this time.
Old guy chapter 21 . 9/6/2016
Harry should get his own private rooms, for running his two houses, and privacy, in conjunction with his ministry job, along with space to store his stuff, etc.
Lord Barinthus chapter 19 . 8/20/2016
I'm keeping reviews to a minimum because I'm honestly not taking this fic very seriously at all.

However, you CONSTANTLY have Harry say things that are common sense things, to which the others react like he's a genius. Absolutely ridiculous.

I'm only still skim-reading because I love political!Harry and am digging the flirting between him and Draco (lol).
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I'll try another chapter to see if this goes anywhere, but:

1. The "mystery" and "suspense" around the Potter ring was overdone and stupid, considering ALL the Ancient and Noble Houses have a Head of House ring of the same sort. Dumbles being all mysterious about it makes it hard to buy into this plot-point.

2. Whether Harry had come of age or not, Dumbles would NEVER let him leave the protection of the blood wards at Privet Drive before his 17th birthday. (The only exception being if his early coming-of-age causes the wards to fail, but as Dumbles didn't mention that it leaves his calm acceptance of Harry leaving Privet Drive to be absolutely beyond belief.)
Old guy chapter 38 . 8/18/2016
What happened to the horcrux in Harry? It reacted to the diadem.
Old guy chapter 37 . 8/18/2016
I figured magic would know the Heir had died and would ignore ole Moldyshorts, and the acastle would ignore him, but that would be too easy.
Old guy chapter 36 . 8/18/2016
And Draco jumped from the carriage and hid out. He sneaks back in during the battle helps Harry and gets killed.
Old guy chapter 33 . 8/18/2016
It wasn't his money, no loss, but the goblins may have respected better over some good haggling.
Old guy chapter 30 . 8/18/2016
Harry needs to learn to make porridge. Travel will always be a problem. How's he gonna get his knights to an attack?
Old guy chapter 29 . 8/18/2016
Gold digger Hermione, or just not wanting to embarrass Harry. Dancing lessons desperately needed. Bet ole Tommy was right pissy when he didn't find his buddies.
Old guy chapter 28 . 8/18/2016
Good ole keep it legal monolog. Stupid, but needed I guess. Should have just started shooting.