Reviews for Harry Potter and the Legacy of Gryffindor
Rori Potter chapter 40 . 3/30
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
I don't know what was funnier Tippy flat-out refusing to clean the office, Dobby threatening to use Harry's formal title (hope we get to hear it later) or the last bit with Dobby showing up at the house. I'm not signed in so this is Wind shall call Night's raven thanking you.
davycrockett100 chapter 40 . 1/18/2014
awesome
TheLadyJaye chapter 40 . 12/10/2013
Well that was lovely!
TheLadyJaye chapter 38 . 12/10/2013
Ding dong the dick is dead!
TheLadyJaye chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
I didn't know this would be a HrH but I LOVE IT! So cute :)
TheLadyJaye chapter 24 . 12/9/2013
LMAO! I loved the Seamus heckling and the idea of Harry in leather pants without underwear. LOL!
TheLadyJaye chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Love the reference to a lot of paperwork at the end...LOL! This is getting GOOOD!
TheLadyJaye chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Gobsmacked, you just made a Dragonriders of Pern reference?! YES!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/28/2013
Fant bloody astic
Michael Bourne chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
im afraid the headmaster is right mrs malfoy since harry and draco are not on school grounds along with school not in session house points cannot be deducted sorry
Bruce Wayne chapter 40 . 3/4/2013
Dude, this was an incredible piece of writing, better than the originals I'd have to say.
I liked the plot really well, you've evidently given this a lot of time. Towards the end, I felt like the standard kind of went down, although there were some really good moments when Wormtail was forced to turn upon the DEs.
Btw, nice reference to Rope and Nott. :P
Keep the writing going, you've got talent. Cheers!
Osmodious chapter 40 . 2/23/2013
Great story, very enjoyable! I don't usually leave reviews (which I acknowledge is wrong and am trying to correct), but was especially compelled to when you mentioned your record was 273 and I noticed this one sat at 272. Anyway, again, great story with some pretty nifty ideas. Your grammar and spelling was refreshingly excellent, and the story truly had a British feel to it...very little a Brit-picker could complain about here. I'm going to check out your other stories now, and look forward to them! Thanks for your work...
mworth1019 chapter 40 . 11/8/2012
what a great story!
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
great session of the wizengamot or however you spell it.