Reviews for Gates
CannotWrite2SaveMyLife chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
Huh, I thought that "(2)" was a joke. A morbid joke considering ya know... Truth... Losing limbs... etc.
Castianamicheals chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
All in all, it was a good story. I enjoyed it. :)
liliDreamer89 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
love the story. very well written. hopefull there will be more to this but it is up to u.
LDK chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
This fic was awesome! Ed being Ed, but I love the way you wrote him as being insanely intelligent while still being a brat. I think that even though it was short, it really felt complete and it got my imagination running. You can really think up infinite numbers of adventures for the brothers Elric to go on with access to a stargate. When Mustang let it slip that Fullmetal is an Amestrian general, Ed's reaction was priceless! I also like the explanation to how Ed finds out about the gates (the meeting with Daniel at the Gate was my favorite part!). All in all, a nice fic to read. The plot lines after the meeting between Ed and Dan were not spectacularly unique, but extremely well written. That, and Ed was so perfectly in character it made up for any sortof predictable occurrences (due to Ed's awesomeness:p)! You write beautifully, and any author that can let the reader's imagination run wild is amazing in my mind! Thank you for writing this!
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
And this is it, the last one that caught my interest...for now.

I think this could have one more chapter in the plot, just to wrap things up. It would probably just be a quick goodbye with the promise of future interaction...and Jack would be there. Whether he made things worse or better would be entirely up to the chapter itself.

I have enjoyed reading all that I have, and look forward to what you come up with in the future.

Keep up the great work!
killroy225 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
even if it was only 3 chapters it was good and you didn't leave it on a cliffhanger.
Boredom's Apprentice chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
I liked the story :)
Noxy the Proxy chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Interesting.
Shinkicker chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Rofl, hilarious. I hope to see more of this someday!
Deadzepplin chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
This was Nice particularly the last bit
mirage24 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This would have been a really interesting avenue to go down, but I do like that it's also a very stand-alone short, too. In fact, I loved it! :) Thanks for sharing!
Ink Splot chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
I enjoyed this story immensly. Your writing style was engaging and your characters were accurately and imaginativly portrayed. Even if you never make a multi-facited 50 chapter story I don't mind. I don't think this one needs to be that long. It was wonderful just as it was. I am going to watch for any other stories that you post. You have a great amount of talent and I am looking forward to reading more of your work :)
Panther Moon chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
I read this about a year ago, but I never left a review. So, now I am! ] I loved these three chapters. You did a wonderful job capturing the personalities and Ed and Al's little quirks. It felt like a wonderful conglameration of one-shots, and each chapter was enjoyabe on it's own. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to read more chapters, but this is one of the few fan-fics that I have read that left me satisfied and happy. The one-shotedness (that's not even a word, but it should be) contributed to this by making each chapter a complete story so I didn't feel like I was being ripped apart by an abandoned story when the author suddenly stops without even a warning.

I guess what I'm trying to say can be summed up as follows: you're a great writer, I loved your work, and I wish you the best on all your future writings and that you may always be happy with the final result and usually enjoy the process. Good Luck! ]
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
this is hilarious i hope you'll update one day!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 3 . 10/2/2010