Reviews for He Used to Smile Like That
Everlasting123 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
awww sooo adorable... Gibbs team is really like a family.
Sarai chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Sweet chapter.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I loved this! Beautifully written and very emotional. I loved your insight, and you made me see Gibbs in a different light. Wonderful work! :)
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Aww...This is so bittersweet. I love the monologue about the smile and his family. It was sad, but so sweet. :)

Also, you have your PM feature disabled on your page. So if you want me to PM when things are uploading you might have to enable that sweetie :).
Rhea1305 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
aawwwh sweet :)

made me smile.

rhea
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Aw, poor Gibbs. His thoughts (that he won't share with anyone) are so sad. Nice writing, sweetie.
BleakRememberance chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Aw. I believe it!

*glares* I. Am. So. Unbelievably. JEALOUS right now! You got to see Mark Harmon ...

Gr.

:D
Muggle born 12 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
i love the story and wanted to let you know I never would of found it if you hadn't reviewed a story I like
Anjelik chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
oh wow, you got to sit so close to Mark Harmon? That's so awesome!:D You're so lucky! Wish I'd see him live one day(which won't happen since I live a continent away, oh well...)Anyways, about the story! It was such a heartwarming little story, I loved it very much:) Adore how Gibbs admitted that the team was his family and that he'd learn to smile like he had used to one day, for them. Lovely story:)

Hugs,

Andy
Syaoran019 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
great job like always Tora - please send me back ch 2 and 3 -
NCISFAN chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
great story... i really liked this one
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Yes, he does have a smile that lights up a room. Thanks for a fine story.
Belker chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Cute! I liked it :)

/Belker
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aw, I really, really loved sweet.

It was sad because of Gibbs' musing over his lost family, but incredably sweet because of his new family.

And loved that you included Jimmy in there too. :D