Reviews for MayDecember
Amrywiol chapter 1 . 4/2
I don't know if you're even going to see this given how much time has passed, but this story was an absolute delight. I love fanfic that was written while the show was still airing and anything was still possible and this story is one of the reasons why. It's well written, optimistic and still brings a huge smile to my face. Well done and thank you:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Too darn cute
Purple Lex chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Loved the premise and the story. Perfect characters :)

Great story and writing.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Of course, a living, breathing person was evidence, too. So maybe she should do something to silence Abed. Like kill him. Or tear his tongue out. Annie tells her brain to shut up. Shut up now.

His voice follows her out of the room. "You're right. Sorry, Chandler."

And also because there's the whole Jeff/Britta thing and yeah Britta says she doesn't like him but she was definitely jealous of the hot teacher on Halloween and maybe Jeff still likes Britta too and oh my god she can't breath anymore and everyone at the table is looking at her because of it.

Annie deflates. She hadn't really prepared for a rebuttal. She'd pretty much just assumed that once she proved her point, Jeff would agree, and then they'd get married. Or something. She hadn't really thought too much past the "Jeff agreeing" part.

d(*-*) ROFL
Cute and Awesome
thecatchisdeadliest chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Luvs it!
funkymunky2511 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I love Jeff and Annie together they rock!