Reviews for A Very Literary MayDecember Romance
Purple Lex chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wonderful follow up! Laughed so much throughout it :D

Great story!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Not the best comeback, but his mind was only partially in "Britta Banter" mode. The rest of it was now firmly in "Annie's Hair" territory.

You said 'no' for a whole minute and a half!"

"She called me Roman Polanski."
"He is NOT Roman Polanski!"

"She also said I was living my life like it was a Nabakov novel."
"Excuse me? I am of legal age of consent! There is nothing wrong or disgusting or slightly illegal about ant of this! He is not Roman Polanski! If anything, he's Michael Douglas."

Jeff wasn't 100% sure what that meant, but he had a pretty good idea. He hated to even think it, because it made him feel like a 15 year old girl writing the name of her latest obsession in her English notebook and surrounding it with hearts. But, if the word fits….

ROFL d(*-*) d(*-*) Awesome
jheaton chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I'm still laughing at Britta's comment about Humphrey Bogart. Great line, and very much the kind of thing she would say on the show. Well done.
thecatchisdeadliest chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Oh my god! You need to continue this story, love it!
funkymunky2511 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I liked seeing howthings between Jeff and Annie would progress. Great Job!
snapplecap chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I love Annie and Jeff together. This was insanely adorable and it made me smile. I sincerely hope you write more of it. Not in this one shot but another Annie/Jeff story would be amazing! :)
2honest4myowngood chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
damn this was good. loved the quotes before each section. you've really nailed jeff's internal thoughts. i hope you write more of these.

Best line "Well, he was stopped. By cancer." that had me lmfao. great fic