Reviews for Through Nevada and back
Invader Robyn chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
Now to get to whining and begging. Wait no, I mean asking. But I will get sad without another chapter. Because cliffhangers are bad for your health! So to save me (I mean others), please update. I love Invader Zim and South Park! Now before I get annoying, which I probably already am, I shall pester someone else.

P.S. (I know, won't I just go away? Probably not. I can't stop. Seriously. This is like keyboard diarreaha.) I like the story, but don't know why. Funniness? Entertainment? Don't know.

NOW I'm buzzing off. (Til tommorow. Seriously. Fanfiction is my drug and so is South Park and Jhonen Vasquez's works. So a combo of all three should captify me. Cool! A rhyme! Now I'm just stalling posting this because I don't know if it's dead to you, or writer's block, or if I'm annoying the heck out of you.
HiraHayami chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
GAAAAAAH A CLIFFFFFFFFFIE how dare you? I really really really wanna read more, and you end it like THAT? Please, for the love of god, continue quickly.
HiraHayami chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
OH MY GAWD. This is really really good! I love how Kenny's a crack whore. That suits him perfectly! XD Plus I can't wait until NNY comes in. I like NNY. He's a terrible person, but I like him. And I LOVES your Squee. He's so cute. But you might want to edit a bit more.

Update please?
Senorita Cumberbatch chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Yes we did notice...but it's good to here an update though.
Senorita Cumberbatch chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
(-) happy to see an update...as you can tell with the smile face here. I'm looking forward to how things will progress in this story! Good luck!
Senorita Cumberbatch chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
(-) I like reviews too...OK! *serious mode activate!*

I reallky like the idea. Todd's sad & messed (but at funny) life added with the sometimes weird and funny stuff issomething I can't wait to read about. I also expect Nny to kill Kenny...or Cartmen...I don't know. Update soon!**waves goodbye*