Reviews for untouchable
hardtofathom chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Well, i really like stories like this. I hope you can go back to the fandom soom. Hoping to read more of your stories! Ciao!
Unisawr chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I hope you get some time back to yourself because I know that we readers are waiting for your return as well D:

But yeah I can empathize with you - the whole 'pleasures' of senior year, since I'm filling out some apps right now myself. Hah.

But I cannot believe I missed this story!

You always manage to take the cliche-est of cliches, put some twist on it, and make it your own.

The only expectation I can have with you is of the unexpected.

The only complaint I have is the ending, I know ambiguity always goes hand in hand with mystery/suspense (and to make readers go crazy) but it seemed cut off so abruptly even though it was clearly - the end . Perhaps it's just my insatiable side gnawing at me. But whatever, you can overlook my nitpicking.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That was a good story. A great plot and a lot of description. Great job, there was a lot of emotion present in this and I admire Naruto and Sasuke's determination to not feed on Sakura and to live through it all. It's sort of sad but it makes you happy at the end because all the good guys survived.

Loved this story.
The Disappeared chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Only 13 reviews? That's depressing...but FF rewards more for multi-chapter fics, unfortunately. Anyways, that was a pretty cool fic! :) I enjoyed the one-shot style, and the way it ended - more or less. It was one of those "AUGH I want more!" and "I wonder what happened next...now I get to imagine!" combos. But I liked it - great job and keep writing! :)
Pajamaly chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wow, that's an awesome vampire story. But I have to wonder, are you continuing it? Cause the end makes it seem like you are. Oh, and I love the human to vampire dynamic you have going here. How Sakura isn't really afraid, but she isn't like all over them.
SunnyCharm chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Words cannot describe how much I love this :D
fallincherryblossom chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow! That was one of the best fanfics I've read with the Naruto characters cast as vampires. Hate that a lot of them had to die but I guess Sakura had to have some kind of clues. lol. Loved the descriptions of vampires and you kept everyone in character, which is no easy task, mind you! Great story, hope you write others!
antlercrown chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh, I liked this.

:D

The normal vampires - that's cool.

I like the whole new mythology you created about vampires. It was very lovely. It had a creepy tone to it too.

Great job.

(now I gotta run and do my homework) D:

-zanibarr
Twinnet chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Really loved it. :D
ichigorukia4life chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Oh em freaking gee! Another awesome fanfic! I really don't know how you manage to keep all the characters personality's in check, like for seriously! Please write one shots like this more often (preferably ones in which sasusaku at lease share a kiss ] ) Please and thank you!
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hmm... Once again, I'm enjoying this 'different' sort of story... I really loved it.
a warrior queen chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I love your vampire stories. And I love how you portray Sasuke.

And Naruto. Because I love Naruto.

And gah! Sai was such a dick in here!

Awesome 'shot, like always!
Appearence Decieved chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Thank You so much for writing this for me!

I couldn't have asked for better (:
songs chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
SERIOUSLY cool story.

i basically adore everything

you write, though. (:
BloodInTheNile chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I can't tell you enough just how much I adore your stories This one-shot was great, and your one of the only writers of fanfiction that I think can pull off such perfect vampire stories :D Wonderful job, I loved it