Reviews for Under Covers
SandmanSlim chapter 2 . 4/21
I love this idea! Why haven't you updated?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
i realize it has literally been years since you've updated, but I would love to see an update because I still love this story! hope all is well :)
liesmyth chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
This looks like it could be the most awesomest thing ever. Just sayin'
Iresha chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Continue! PLEASE!
lillydy chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I know you said you never abandon a story- it's just that I'm so anxious about this one and a few others of yours which haven't been updated in years...and I badly want to see the continuation...
I swear, every month I would check your profile for updates on those favorites of mine, and I always leave thinking that maybe next time there'll be something new.. I trust one day I'll find a pleasant surprise!

I love all your work! You are one of the most prolific fan-fiction writers and you can't imagine how much it means to my BMWW shipping heart to see that your ideas are so original. I lurve it! Keep up the good work and sorry for the never-ending review(if it can be called as such, ha-ha).
The Bluest Sun chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
This is really good you should continue it! :)
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
different... but I liked it.
I will follow
Poison's Ivy chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Please please continue this... This idea was just brilliant. I would continue it for you if I had any faith in my skills to write BMWW lol. But please do... Or at least share what you had planned for it please? My imagination needs it lol.

Love,
Ivy
kaithelonechampion chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
More?
Kaydreams chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
THIS is an interesting twist to the story! She doesn't even like going over the speed limit and she is going to have to convince BRUCE, of all people, that she is another person and gain his trust? I don't believe it can be done! I would love it if you updated!
xQueenxElsax chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Update please pretty please This sounds great!

M.
Alexendria Carter-O'Neill chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Just two things to say...LOVED IT! I CAN"T WAIT FOR MORE!, and MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE, you get hte point hurry up and get some more written. This is really a good story, a twiat that I would have never in a million years though of. The story line is good and the plot literaly beautiful. I really do hope that you write some more of this and finish it. Okay that was more then two things, but you'll forgive I hope.

P.S. This story is very addictive!1
Pengwens chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Ooo...sounds interesting.

Update please!
PrincessDianaJane chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
You should really continue this I can't wait to get a glims at the 'Bat'
PrincessDianaJane chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow that is ironic

She just finished murdering someone and ends up getting killed herself *sigh* what a life :c

Anyway this a really good introduction ;p