Reviews for Don't Tell anyone
Raven is Fangirling chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Are you going to write anymore, it's been two years?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
yes you are keep up the good job
Selevato chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Oh. My. God! This story was messed up! (Not in a bad way) I liked it. Creeped me out alittle bit but I liked it in the end.
The Angel Of Hell's Gates chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
more please i just love this
AzureKate chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
i just finished reading this story and i really really like it! are you planning to continue updating? id love to find out what happens
1blackstarfan chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
That was a very nice story please make a sequel
Chinkypinai chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Please update

I'm so excited to see what will happen next
T.J. Wilson chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
Well you updated, it was good and that's all that matters. Now when will Yumi tell Ulrich the truth? Please update soon
pandapokeyMassGeek chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
You're back! :')
(MassGeek is the other name I use for usernames)
First things first; Bravo! I enjoyed this chapter. not just because Ulrich admitted his love for Yumi (; but because they actually resolved their little love "triangle" (excluding William from the point). Please continue on with the story. (:

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
pandapokey chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Oh please please please finish the story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE . I've been following it even before i was a member Dx . I need to know what happens next! What are they gonna do? and will Ulrich EVER find out whats going on?
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
awesome fic, plz update im reallly lik the physcotic william (least fav. character) ulrich and yumi 4ever! though poor yumi

:( pans and pots i had 2 stiffle a laugh coz i was supposed 2 be sleeping (me and my insomia trust reading fic adn 2am my seem fine but wat till u hav 2 get up at 5.10) PLZ update !
krabs and red chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
lol love it so funny loughed my head off at chapter 6

pots and pans man lol

poor yumibeing abused by willem

loved it please continue the story i'll read it till you finish it

from victoria

hugs to you
SunshineWitch91 chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
I hope Ulrich will take care of William soon. Update soon
Tarlyn chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Gah, it's not letting me read further (obviously). OMG, this is so weird, yet kinda nice, yet sort of creepy. In a good way. Isn't this a rape case and wouldn't it be awkward if Odd kinda saw her naked...?