Reviews for Promised
theeuniverse chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
So much feels at this! At first I was hesitant to read the last chapter bc you warned character death at the beginning but I was like what the hell I need to know! That and I believe you wouldn't really kill her! This is so gooood. I hope you've written the next part. I need to see a healthy and alive Sakura being taken care by Sasuke! 3
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
KAWAIIIII HAHAHAHA I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ITTTT HAHAHAHHA
I-Got-A-Quill chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
_ Ish sho Kawaii! _
yoitscho chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! I read it at least once a week because it's written so well. You're an amazing writer, and I truly feel the emotions that the characters are feeling. Also, the plot line is original and great. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
ursy101 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
I cried in this story especially chapter 2.
PsyMama17 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
wonderful! u made me cry... Aishiteru Itachi :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Awww it was so sad and sweet
626desire chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Cute
626desire chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Cute
Xitaris chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
fucking god, beautiful but just smthing, the last 2 lines in japanese they confused me lol, since i thought it was sakura then sasuke. but a male doesn't use 'watashi' (just to tell you incase you don't know)

male use 'ore' and rarely 'boku' a girl can aslo prefer to using 'baku' but it's not very feminine , sorry if you already knew this :3 nice story really, almost made me cry .. almost XDD
Lindy Rose chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Sooooo beautiful!

Love!

Oh god. There was so much EMOTION captured here!

Artist! I call for an artist sticker.

Well done mate!

Rose
mUmaRhz chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
o.m.g love!
ohheysugar chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Dude, i cried so muchh (:
GaaraHinataWake chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
So..good...can't stop crying...I'm sobbing so hard, I can't even read what I'm writing right now, hope ther arn't any spelling errors... That story was so good, It ended perffectly... and I don't think that Sasuke was OC in the flash back, I can actually see him doing that. It was so cute, and it made Sakura dying so much harder to read. I liked how Itachi showed that he knew what Sasuke said in the other world. I was going to ask for a sequal but I think that would just ruin what you already have here. Nice job and happy writings. :)
Sailormercy chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
OMG! U have to write a sequel lol, it doesn't have to be long,lol I want the aftershock...and great creation of emotion in the last one! Awesome job