Reviews for Candy Canes and Mistletoe
SkylightsBLADE chapter 2 . 6/22
This Story is written so well compared to other things I have read on this site. I love the story, so great job.
iamtheunknown15 chapter 1 . 3/8
Just re-read this story in full because I'm re-watching House and I know it's long been finished but I wish there could be more of this! Wonderful job - always a favorite.
TrustInFaith chapter 46 . 11/5/2015
This was just amazing
Cameron Richards chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
I think you are a great author could you put some thought into tony/ziva centered story it can be an Alternate Universe story or take somewhere in the time line of the show you put a typo from my point of view me im American. And to me consol is spelled console it might be different. Depending on where on this awesome planet of ours live anyway thanks for taking time to read this and consider. My requst
Annon chapter 46 . 11/23/2014
Amazing story, great characters as well, I keep picturing J. Terrance as Edna from The Incredibles so that made my day, and I cried when they went to Kutners grave site. My point is, amazing amazing amazing work!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
LOVE that he kept calling her different M names. And love that she calls him Greg.
AbsenceOfTruth chapter 46 . 8/8/2014
My Best happy ending is Remy not showing symptoms till her early 50's. And by then they would've lived a long happy life together! :D
AbsenceOfTruth chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
I'm reminded of the sad song of Jelena:
"My friend, she dipped over out of childhood... Into sadness.
She's always shining but nevertheless her beautiful heart is drowned in Grief.
Sugar horse, lives inside. Like a friend in need.
Far and wide shell gaze upon the flowers bloom. Jaded, her mind in a daze from the medicine gloom.
They leave her with her friend, a force of nature. Filled with strength!
Sugar horse, lives inside. Like a friend in need."
Candy chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
It s nice! Love this couple!
RaindropsAndRosepetals chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Amazing story! :)
Jitule chapter 30 . 5/14/2013
Im totaly in love with you! Well o.k. not with you :o) But with this story for sure! I look at some review and someone write there that this is definetly not how will House react. Well House from the show not but this is another House. You start with this House but in time of this 30 chapters he changed. And I totaly belive in this chance. I still picturing the same House and the same Remy like they are on the show but your story go through diferent path, you put them through diferent situations so thats normal that its diferent then on story. Your description of Houses feelings about Remy and his love for her in the start of this chapter made me ... I dont know... happy? I realy can imagine happening this for real on the show. And I so much wish for it ! :o)))
Jitule chapter 29 . 5/14/2013
Oh my GOD! I dont know english well enough to describe what Im feeling right now! This story is so SO AMAZING! This last chapters was so SO... FANTASTIC! Right now I have tears in my eyes from the end of this chapter and from what Cuddy says to Remy. This LIABILITY and your description of Remys reaction made me cry! Oh my god! You are amazing writers! I just hope that you made Cuddy realize what shes done becouse right now I want her suffer! Foreman is an asshole but he just acting on it but she is a ... I dont know what to use. God! I hope House made Remy forget that!
Jitule chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Here I realize that House and Thirteen will be really much much better couple than House and Cuddy and Remy with Foreman. Becouse Foreman and Cuddy are always or most of the time so much serious and Remy and House are sometimes such kids! :o) They can enjoy life! Just be happy becouse of ordinary things. They just like to smile!
Jitule chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
That was amazing! Again! :o)) You know wonderful story! Im glad I found it :o)
Jitule chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
That was beautiful! Their waking up was amazing and sweet! :o) And this whole thing with "black lace dental floss" was waaaay to funny :o))