Reviews for Overcoat
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I'm not entirely sure what a Polish AU is, but if high school fluff and general nonsense is what it contains, then I'm fine with it. I support every pairing shown here, and besides, the awesome Gilbert is so much fun on the speakers! I'm pretty glad, however, that you didn't have us sit through Antonio's serenade, just because song!fics have gotten pretty tedious for me. I can't help but identify myself with all of those girls who have crushes on the trio and Ludwig but never say anything - the Vargas girls are a little too popular to be me - but at least you've made Felicia different from her male self, what with her spurts of jealousy, and Romina is pretty cute with her pouting and grumpy loyalty to Antonio. Well done!
Resha04 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I laughed my head off the whole time while reading this fic. They're really, really in characters. Especially Felicia, since it is mentioned in wiki that she doesn't share the same personalities as her male counterpart.

Both twins are really vicious girlfriends here, but it's just adding to the funny parts and it's so sweet w

The announcement of Ludwig's status is really really cool! Gilbert is such a cute big bro and friend XDDD

To sums things up, this is AWESOME!
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
that was soooooo cute! :D
one guy chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I liked Felicia tearing up the love letters and Ludwig's subtle confession when giving her gift, the angry-girl-with-a-pot, put-him-out-of-his-misery, weapon-of-choice jokes and Romina was portrayed as ridiculously violent. But I think the pillow-eating joke was pretty lame. XD

So that was funny and fun. Comparing it to "Polish", I'd say the latter felt more powerful but this one's probably more cute.

Another good thing is I learned about this White Day. Looks like an interesting holiday.

But I wonder. Why is it called "Polish AU"?
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
…yeah, I HAVE noticed that you like to write some of the characters as girls…

Very, very cute! Spain, you are a bastard, but we love you anyway. (Or, more precisely, Romano loves him anyway.) Awesomely written!
PiWrite chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
lowl Gil is just that AWESOME
skipper3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aww, I absolutely adore this 'verse! *beams at you*

It's filled with fluff and I love how you changed the personalities slightly so that they really fit how a girl would act and, and . . . *happy sigh* I love it!

I really hope you continue expanding this universe more and more! Like I've said, I would LOVE a chaptered fic for this 'verse. It's one of the best genderbent stories I've read in this fandom. : )

This was awesome!

black-hurt17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
ooooooooh ludwig :p poor vargas twins for dealing with a guy like that: i swear my almost-bf-but-never-offcialy-confirmed was totally like yur ludwig keeping quiet and i was liek a weird hybrid of felicia and romano in being generally kinda hyper and vciolent yet having to act sweet around him :p aw heartbreaking times :p i love this fic!
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was cute. I dunno what I'd do if a guy sang for me (of course I'd know...I'd melt)

And that last bit: "Why don't you pull a Gilbert?"

...well...really Arthur should have expected something like that.
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Yes, a fem!Hetalia story. I love the Spain x Fem!Romano pairing...well, I like it even without Romano being a girl. Great job! Yes, it's a miracle Antonio is even alive. lol. Thank you so much for posting!
Minichrome chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I really like your characterization of the nations as girls! I mean you have a differentiating factor that makes them feminine but keeps them in character! Also you always make the Bad Touch Trio look so awesome!

I love this fanfic and the Polish AU! Kudos to you!
chibi maakochan chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
THis Fic is MADe of win! i love me some vargas fluff on christmass :)

keep up the good work! ;)
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Happy Holidays to you too!

This is adorable; the Vargas twins are seriously the types of girls who can turn a whole school around, can't they? Sure seems like it XD

This was really a fun read; I agree, I like this AU. Thank you for posting~

Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I'd to Maddie, for Matt, personally, but only because I'm to attached to that name. This... made me giggle. It's so classic and so new at the same time.
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
no! not het, anything but that!