Reviews for First to the Finish
tortue0711 chapter 15 . 8h
One of the better POTC stories I remember reading back in the day. Reread it the other day and felt like I was reading it for the first time. I'll always miss your fantastic writing Nuts, hope your still at peace.
TheDreamingArtist chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
I beg of you, please continue.
Clarissa Ann chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
A lady mentioned Ntyd died last year and I checked in the POTC group she has listed in her profile and this is true. So just be aware if you are going to read the story there are no more updates to be had.
Nearing Midnight chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
Please update! I know it's been almost three years, but this is an extremely well-written story!
SugarxPeach chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! The writing and characterizations are all wonderful! I love the little spats Elizabeth and Barbossa have. I was looking for a good Barbossabeth story. And, I'm SO glad I stumbled upon this one.

But, I'm sad that this hasn't been updated in three years. I love the story so much. I would love to see how the story plays out and if/when Barbossa and Elizabeth have their lustful entanglements.

You've probably abandoned this story. But, I hope you'll pick it up again. PLEASE! I love fanfiction but my biggest letdown with it is how all the good stories often go unfinished. It's such a crime!
Princess chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Update soon, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
DogFennel chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
I do hope you haven't abandoned this; it's quite intriguing.
Vampire fall in love chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Update son, please!
Sentry chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Love the interaction between Barbossa and Elizabeth in this first chappie, you've got him dead-on! Loving the piratical drawl ;)
MadzieGray chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
Wow, this is VERY good. Normally most writers can't pull off a Barbossa/Elizabeth fic without making them act out of character, but you managed to keep them true to their colors in my opinion. Love the humor and the dialogue, and hope that the next chapter might be posted some time.
Carma Bain Bentley chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Um... Hello? Still alive there buddy?
Snowkid chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
the ship, ofcourse. I hope you are someday going to update this story again! because I love it :)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
Author-san,
Aw, man! That abrupt lack of continuing chapters really surprised me! Blast, and just when it was really starting to get good!

I must say, the whole Elizabeth/Barbossa situation is... both strange and arresting. Like a train wreck! You can't look away from the impending collision, and there's a small, teensy-tiny chance that something beautiful could be made from it.

If that made any sense at all...

Merry Day After Christmas, and may God bless you in the coming year,

Meiyo
P. C. Fish chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Do you still plan update this or should I just cry in the corner from it incompleteness?
The Earth Warder chapter 15 . 6/12/2012