Reviews for Changing Teams
Felicity chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Just read the whole thing right through...loved it. Write more! You're good.
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Wow, that was fantastic. I haven't read a lot of neal/peter fics, and I'm pretty sure I prefer the more brotherly relationships. Still, even if I hadn't enjoyed the relationship's development (which I really did), I loved your writing style. It was simple, and yet I still felt that I was right there in the house with them.
HexesAndOhhhs chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Amazing. Please tell me theres a sequel.
Larry chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Ooh, El. And omw, Neal and Peter playing Dragon Age. I really want to see that in more depth now. It's entirely possible for them to not agree on -anything- with that game. XD I can just imagine them at Redcliffe -

"Oh, come on, we're saving them, we should get a reward!"

"We are not running a protection racket on a town that's getting invaded by zombies!"
Ai Linna-chan chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
wow that was all so cute and so fateful to the show! I totally could see this happening cause El is so awesome like that. ksks i loved it all!
Dugleik chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
It took my two days to read this through, but I love it.
Naomi Hansen chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Interesting thing I'd like to point out: I watch this anime called Hetalia: Axis Powers. There's a character in it called Elizaveta Héderváry (aka, Hungary). Long story short, she's a slash fan. (Although in anime fics, it's called yaoi.)

lol! Oh man, you have no idea how much Elizabeth reminds me of Elizaveta right now (and not just because their names are simmilar), especially after this quote:

"What should he suspect?" Peter asked as he turned off the highway. "That you and Elizabeth are trying to force me into bed with you?"

ROFL! That sounds like something Elizaveta would do in canon. Wish El would do the same... :3

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
Naomi Hansen chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I have a rule: It's that unless any certain implications are made, I would not get into any slash pairings. Especially if it isn't an anime/manga.

...Well, here I go, breaking my rules. Again. (Don't ask.) '

I'm not gonna lie. When I started reading this story, I was giggling, like, every 5 sentences. It happens a lot when I'm reading a story concerning a new pairing, but not at THIS frequency!

And this QUOTE...

"I'm the same guy, Moz. I just switched teams." He paused long enough to glare at his friend. "And I happen to like my new teammates."

...I just LOST IT there! I think I was hitting my head on my desk just to try to calm down.

And the title alone is just too hilarious for me. Gee, hmm, I wonder why you picked THAT title. ROFL!

Okay! Okay! I'll try to calm down now. At least, enough to try to get to the second chapter. XD

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
of wonderlands and alices chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
I LOVED IT. This was amazingly written, kudos! :D I love the introspection you brought on all the characters.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
LOVE IT!
mouse8 chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
I wouldn't have thought I'd have liked this concept, but you wrote it so well, it completely pulled me in and I loved it. I'm glad to see there's a sequel!
In love with Fuffy chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
I loved it!
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Aww. Adorable adorable ending. I'm struck dumb. Soo cute.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
I loved this story!
ficwriterjet chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
Aww, such a sweet ending to the story. The two of them waking up together was nice. I loved that Neal DID make his choice and promise Peter that he wouldn't run off with Kate. Hooray. And I liked that Neal made sure Mozzie would be welcome. :) And this:

“He’ll be jealous. But if I’m happy, he’ll be happy for me.”

“Because his world revolves around you.”

Neal raised his eyebrows. “Doesn’t everyone’s?”

Made me laugh, and it's a perfect end to the story. Thanks so much for writing it and sharing. :)