Reviews for What's with those Quileute boys?
findingmymuse chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
aww, he can't be with her now? :(
findingmymuse chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
oooh, did Jake imprint? (I know I'm late to the game for reading and guessing your plot but I'm curious lol)
VampireFairy13 chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
Oh my gosh it's the end! It's out of the question that you don't make a sequel. You have to make one!

Awesome chapter! as for ideas for the sequel... what if Jacob found another girl that he "imprints" with, or the other way around with sarah finding another guy, or both and slowly they realize nothing can compare to there love.

Victoria-I'm guessing she's the red head- could come back for Sarah, and could get into a battle with her that Jake stumbles apoun and Victoria could be just about to kill her or something and Sarah could look at Jake and then Vicky either kills her or Jake saves the day.

Is that any help for a sequel?

I'll be waiting for it!
VampireFairy13 chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
Ooo! I just love Emmett!

Thanks for the special thanks, it's my first one :)

Anyway, this chapter was good, the ending with meeting Emmett makes you wonder what he's got to do with everything. I like it.

So update the story :P !
DoubleAA chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
good story :)

keep writing
caleb's babe chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
ohhh emmett what happens next? what happens next? by the way i love your story more please.
VampireFairy13 chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
YAY! You updated it has offically made my day! Can you update soon again? and a long chapter too? Please?

And BTW Major cliffie. I love it.

:) :D :P
emma chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
PLZ FINISH! 11this story is AWESOME!
VampireFairy13 chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
What? You have to update! I'm looking forward to what's next! Agh!

Do I count as a review for you to update?
VampireFairy13 chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Yay! you updated! Yay! This is really good you should update more often for sure! :)
VampireFairy13 chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
This is good. You should update more often. It's well written, though I found in the second chapter when you changed setting and that stuff I can't find the right words to describe right now-I was slightly confused because there was no indication. Other than adding indications I really really like this story. Update! Or Else. (Really I don't know what the or else is so the or else doesn't really work) now I'm blabbering so I'llend with...Update please!

(Wow I wrote a lot! hehe. :D)
moonlite982 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
oh! keep going! its awesome so far, keep goin! update soon please )
Strong-Confident-Unique chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
update soon!
moonlite982 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
awesome story, very well written! keep going!