Reviews for Santa's Sleigh
Jazzola chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Haha, I loved the ending! Such a gorgeous story, lovely Galex- thanks for writing.

Jazzola
JillieJo chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
HO! HO! HO! Santa's going to come tonight! :-)

I love the way you write Alex and Gene!
theHuntgoeson chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
That has to be a Mage record for the number of innuendos, double entendres and suggestive phrases you've managed to stuff (gahh) into one chapter - I think I'm lost for words!
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Naughty but nice, Mage! I love Gene's views on shopping (and Alex hesitating over the naughty-but-nice or Good For Her biscuits), and his effect on the salesgirl. And you've got Alex pouting as well as Gene!
Siggy chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Perfect Christmas smut - and the idea of Santa Gene is very appealing indeed :-)
bolly69 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Great festive smut! Loved this story Mage, very well done!

And a very merry xmas to you, have a smutty one!
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Whoa, Santa! That's as much as I can manage to say, given the circumstances...
lioness2611 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Awesome, so hot! Fantastic stuff. The innuendos were pure genius. Is there more? Preetty Please!

x lioness x
Siggy chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Fantastic and festive Christmas fic Mage - you are such a tease but I'm still looking forward to the next chapter :-)
Novindalf chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Wow *fans self* I'm not sure I really want to know how you come up with all the innuendo :P

Nia
Gem6 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Aw! Thats fantastic...what a lovely ending chapter!

Loved it!

Gem x
ComedySuze chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Great lovely ending to this fanfic, the naughty smut was excellent. Already added this as a favourite
scribblechacha chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
How the hell did you manage that many innuendos? Had me laughing my head off! Loved the whole fic! D

S x
Novindalf chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Absolutely awesome :P

Nia
scribblechacha chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Haha! Loved it! Can't wait for the second half ;)

S x