Reviews for Power Play
Tiffierene chapter 1 . 6/30
I find stories written superbly, but they're never finished... -.T.T;
drana0 chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Good Story so far, I like how the different characters met in Feudal Japan.

Keep on writing!
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
please write more
Fawx chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
Aw!

Kurama/hiei-

You write them BEAUTIFULLY!

I love this chapter the best
Fawx chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Interesting so far, although a bit heavy on the infodump at the beginning.

Advice: 1)either lose or creatively edit the 'retelling' of the Inuyasha backstory, remember that almost EVERYONE knows the basic story to Inuyasha.

2) Lose the referring to characters as 'The insert creative description here,' i.e. the dog demon, the monk, the kit. I know how hard it is to ignore all that programming from english class that tells you to not repeat the names of characters, but relly, it isn't necessary to go into long descriptions of characters just to avoid repeating their name. 'he' or 'she' works good enough and the reader will usually keep in context who she and he is referring to_.

Other than those (rather lenghtly _;) tidbits, you have a fabulouse premise and base for a good crossover, and I'm definitely watching this one D

Peace and love!
Accolay chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
WRITE MORE DAMMIT!(_)
Raven chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
Hey it's been over two years since you updated. How come? I like this story and I want you to continue it. It's really good and has a very wide array of details. You also keep the characters in character. That's really hard to come by. It isn't fair for all those people who like your story when you don't update for so lonf and I'm sure that people have been waiting in suspense for these past two years.
Rabid Yaoi Fangirl H-chan chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
will you ever update?
Yo-ma chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
This story is GREAT! THis is the best Yu Yu Haksuho/Inyuasha crossover I've read so far, and I've read a lot. But you haven't updated in over a year. Why? It's definatly worth continuing. So please update!
blazingsunstar chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
Kool
SRDraygoon chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
Hurry and update soon. You've got a great story going and I want to read some more_
KitsuneDewAddict chapter 3 . 8/31/2003
Interesting story so far. I just wish there was more of it to read... *cough*postmore*cough*

Keep writing!
SherriCherry chapter 3 . 8/29/2003
Hey, this is really wonderfully written. Lots of great characterization too. You really know all of the inuyasha and Yuyu characters well. I found myself chuckling through most of the chapters. Although, as far Kurama lecturing Miroku about Hiei's troubled life - all I have to say "Oh boo who." I think everyone there in the inuyasha gang has had more than their own fair share adversity. _ Oh well, that more of comment than a gripe though. It'll be interesting to see how this story progresses. I can't wait for you to continue as possible. Good luck on your move (China, right?).
MisticalMe chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
darn i was really hoping for another chapter. i love them way u connected the two different shows. and i epecailly love the part about kurama where he goes sneaking in mukuro castle jus to see hiei i thought was so cute. another thing i loved was inuyasha and hiei reation to each other and the part about kurama being a famous theif and seducer i was rolling on the floor laughing so hard. well not really but u get my point. n e ways i love this story and lookf forward to more chapters later on.
Death Phoenix chapter 3 . 8/16/2003