Reviews for When the Words Scream
divyvicki chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Sure hope u finish this sometime soon.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Seems like Bella might be suffering from either schizophrenia or multiple personality disorder.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Interesting start to this.
britnayc chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
This story is so freaking good. I really hope you end up continuing this.
Undertaker's Eyes chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
I can't believe you haven't updated in a year! please please PLEASE update soon! this story is amazing!
jadedandboring chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
I reread this, this morning, because it's one of my favorites.

Hope you're doing well. Miss seeing you on twitter.
Ryder Jude chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Edward us very sweet.

This is a ticking time bomb.
Ryder Jude chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Interesting chapter.

I think I was wrong then about my earlier thoughts, it seems more now like the story is not neccessarily what I thought. Not in a bad way, it seems more now like Bella's mind is splittering.

It's frightening.

She's so very OOC, in fact everything in this story is.

I can't put my finger on it, but I thought that even with the terrifying new thing happening in Bella's mind, I thought there was a subtext along with it, like you, the writer, were leading up to something, only for the readers to discover later that it was something else instead.

"'Alice,' Edward whispered" I knew this line was important, and I still believe so.
Ryder Jude chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
A startling contrast to the prologue.

Very descriptive, and adorable.

You paint feelings with words beautifully.
Ryder Jude chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Intriguing prologue...It's like I have to unravel this story. Often times it's more of a want.

I do wonder if Alice is a figment of her imagination, although for some reason I don't believe that.

I feel there's more to this story.
writingmyownhistory-inactive chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Holy balls, the last line was awesome.

You write wonderfully and this is a great concept. I hope you update soon!
Hes-All-I-Want chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Oh my goodness.

A day of fun bookended by horror. I just want to take her by the shoulders and tell her that it's not too late. She just needs to trust one of the people she loves so much and tell them. She doesn't have to be afraid.

None of them would leave her. Her parents would treat her like glass, but I don't think E would. I think he would take care of her because he loves her. But he wouldn't leave her like she fears.

I want her to feel safe. And happy. And beautiful. Just like E sees her.
cgc chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Good work on making "Alice" as creepy as possible. She makes my skin crawl and she hasn't actually done anything yet.
BingoFish chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Wow, this is amazing. Love, love, love your story. Please don't abadon it - it's way to good :)

Looking forward to an update :)
grabadietcoke chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
I'm so torn with your story - I need to get over it because its SOOO good. I just love the friendship/admiration that she has with Edward and that she's so young and in with an older crowd - how they take care of her and everything in front of her and then the creepy Alice voice sneaks in and I know she's gonna ruin it and of course I want her to but at the same time I'm like "noooooo, let her stay in the pool with her cute boy!" *sigh* Did that make sense? I guess its the equivalent to watching a movie with my hands over my eyes and the tiniest of cracks between my fingers to watch through. )