Reviews for Good
sisterawesomeness chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I loved this story and didn't think Nanashi was OOC. I just saw the movie and now it's one of my favs. Keep up the good work because this is really cute.
Pandaphil383 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I saw this movie for the first time last week; it's amazing how much detail and effort went into making it. It was a simple story put into life with beautiful animation and memorable characters, I wished I'd watched it sooner!
Coming here to FF to look for fics about it made me sad seeing so little, but at least it's better than none!
First and foremost, I wanted to thank you for making this! I really wanted to read an interpretation about the ending and what happened. And it wasn't depressing, thank goodness! I like to believe that Nanashi made it and is still travelling with Kotarou and Tobimaru. I think you got down their personalities well, they don't seem Ooc to me.
Besides, the fact that you liked the anime enough that you wanted to make this story shows your knowledge about it. Good job!
I'm glad I read your story, take care! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Cute! I don't think Nanashi is too out of character, most of this seems like it's introspective, so I think it works. I really enjoyed it _
FFFfanfictionfanatic chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
What are you talking about? I think you captured his character (and Kotarou's) perfectly! :D

You did a great job. Loved this so much. Was really good. Hope you'll continue with more :)
NormElteral chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Makes me want to watch it again
Illegitimi chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I thought that these were wonderful, and I hope that you write more! Sword of the Stranger was such an incredible anime, and I am so surprised that there is so little fan fiction written for it.

I would even be interested in reading some fics from Luo-Lang's point of view. I think that in many ways he was a very multi-faceted character.

Great job all the way around, and I hope to read more!
Permilea chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Actually, Nanashi seems very much in character, mostly. I particularly liked him in your first vignette. It's so like him to not make a fuss at Kotarou's bossiness, just roll his eyes and let him get on with it. The final vignette, I agree, does seem a bit out of character. I don't see Nanashi telling Kotarou to his face that he's a good kid, with heart. That he's quite the boss, yes, with a gentle clout to his head, sure. But if he /did/ tell him so, how you wrote Kotarou's reaction to it is quite in character. So on the whole, good job, and thanks for adding another fun Stranger fic! I'll have no objections if you write more to any of these scenes. :)