Reviews for MORE THAN WORDS
Rally4ever chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Wow... How did I miss this one swear I read everything by you. This was awesome and hot again... Always have loved your writing. Such a fan of yours.
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Wow, wow, wow! *swoons with this story* It is absolutely amazing! :D
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Dang this was awesome! Haha amazing detail and nice way to start the story! Hahaha I laughed when you put in there that if they really went at it then they would shake the whole station ahahaha oh that was good. Like this pairing and will read the other two(?) that you have :]
PhoenixRose76 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
More please!
WW lover chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This is so good, i really really love this! I love this pairing and i'm so excited that they're canon now! :D
casema chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I can't get enough of this couple!
TLynnson chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wowser, I think I need a cigarette, smoking hot. My new favorite couple.
SMWW chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Another fantastic one shot!
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
How sassy. It's so sweet how things have evolved for them into something so much more than just casual sex (those kind of relationships never work out anyway) but an actual emotional one that they're not running from. They acknowledge it, just not out loud.

Nice work.
Sinewyk chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Huh, read the trilogy, it's a win ... Guess I'll go on Worlds Collide and then Stolen Legacy when I've read what are The Female Furies and how Diana was born ... ... ... For now you are the master of Sm/Wm ... uncontested. Epic win. Proceed ...
Supabec chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Your story ROCKS

being a big and ture superman fan you have turn me from clark and lois fan to superman and wonder woman fan or equal love both couples great story again thanx
danielenos chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
great story
Sunset Rise chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I just want to let you know... that is rude to spy on people's private lives... even if its as hot as you make out to be. :D Absolutely loved this and enjoyed the story and the lemon was very sexy without being racy and sweet without being overly sugar-coated. Do me a favor and spy again! Ooooo - is this a second part to this I see? I shall read and I shall review once again and I feel this shall be, once again, glorious. Congrates on a very well-written piece about my favorite couple ever!
Robenson chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Good story. Looking forward to a sequel.
WonderCat chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Absolutely wonderful. It could use a little sprucing up grammatically, but the content is wonderful! Well done, H.