Reviews for His Eyes
NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL chapter 18 . 4/3
Muffin the black bunnie: do to blood loss bunny had to go to the hospital for a while... she loves your story a lot and she hopes you will keep writing them!
howard girl chapter 18 . 3/9
I like the ending good story ; I love the pairing!
shinfinitexo chapter 16 . 2/8
you were listening to So Goodbye by Jonghyun? As, Kim Jonghyun? Kim Jonghyun of SHINee? O.O
His was really good!
sesshoumaru.chan chapter 18 . 1/22
Thank you for making this fanfic! I sooo love the way you wrote it! 3
KaZe forever! :D
Tanya chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
This is an amazing fanfiction, it has a very interesting story. You must have spend a lot of time on it and i thank you for that because its one of the best fanfiction i have ever read.
Raven Samantha Byron chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER READ.

I LOVE YOU!

kaze chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
I loved this chapter. I hope you are feeling better. You certainly deserve it after writing this fabulous piece! I love seeing little bit of consent on Zero's part. It's nice to see how obsessed Kaname is over Zero. I love when Kaname is domineering yet dependent on Zero. Pure blood power, for the win, by the way, since seeing Zero fighting against Kaname and himself is quite hot.
kaze chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Awww, Zero is going through a struggle! I love when he is under duress and dilemma. Zero! Resist as hard as you can and as much as you can! It's going to make the end prize ever sweeter.
kaze chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I love your story! Lots of yumminess and goodies inside! This is completely how I imagined Kaname and Zero will react to each other. I mean, I swear, they are totally made for each other. And I love their (well at least on Kaname's part thus far) love-hate relationship. Hehe.

You can try to resist it, Zero, and I love watching you resist Kaname to your best ability, but I'm so glad you cave here and there and deliver us this smexiness!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Loved the story especially the ending cuz I found it amusing to, srry Zero x)
Saranki Mahira chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
...Where do I even begin... YOU HAVE A GIFT! This story was beyond well written (besides the few misspellings but I can overlook that). I can picture this whole thing as if it really did happen in the anime itself! I didnt find an OC moment (unless you count yaoi OC, then the whole thing is OC :P) and you portrayed their personalities so well! I love you for writing this BEAUTIFUL piece of work and I must say KEEP WRITING AND PRODUCING THIS ART NOT ONLY IN VK FANDOM BUT EVERYWHERE!
Siren Dreams chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
I loved loved loved this story! It's all ur fault, author-san! I couldn't concentrate at all during school! The thought "I want to read that fanfic" kept running in circles in my head! I absolutely loved beyond loved loved this fanfic!

LOVED IT! U r amazing!
phoenixlight0314 chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
love it
zerokaname4ever chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
I didn't want to post anything until now because I saw how old the story was and simply didn't want to spam you, but I mist say, I loved it which in of itself a hard thing to do. I'm an author of many different type of stories (novels/fan) and I couldn't believe the quality of your work! I literally could barely look away from the screen because it was so enticing to read more and I simply could not deny my wanting of more. I would encourage you to write a sequel if you ever do get ideas but it not, then you simply may have a lot of unhappy kanamexzero fans at your door ; Anyways, to make what was supposed to be a short post long...Amazing job and if you ever do write a sequel I can't wait to read it