Reviews for His Eyes
SterlingSilverMoon chapter 18 . 10/24
It gave me life QvQ

So wonderfully written, wonderful ups and downs in the plot, wonderful outcome, simply WONDERFUL

Oh yeah, by the way, one of my favorite parts: "Isn't that what Kaname-sama's for?"

XDDD Ahhh, a satiable life of a fangirl
reviwer chapter 6 . 10/3
UH...I remmeber this being atleast a little bit its shit wtf do i remember it being better than it is? this is shit now :z
lel chapter 1 . 9/25
Disconected chapter 1 . 9/23
Hello, I saw the warning post in the first chapter and was wondering if there is somewhere else to read the full story? Maybe you won't get this, and I see a lot of people asking the same thing. I do hope you wish to share it since a lot if people seem to cherish this story. I would love to be one of those.

Could anyone help me, please?
Shadowd-Desire chapter 1 . 9/12
Hi! Can I please have the link to the original version of this story? I feel like I'm missing half of the important interaction between Kaname and Zero because of the missing parts...
Please Please chapter 1 . 8/17
Can you please post the link to original again please. I wanna read the lemon parts, lemon parts it's when their real self come out, their emotions and everything so please can you post the links again. I know this is starting to be annoying but we LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOUR WORK. even if you post as ebook and you were selling it, I'll still buy it.
kawaiigirl95 chapter 1 . 7/31
can you please send me the link for the original version, i tried clicking the link in your profile but it's not working. please! i want to read the lemon parts.
NotThatImportant chapter 1 . 6/26
I would give you anything if you can post the link to the original version again. Please! I'll love you forever.
Sepia chapter 18 . 6/19
I read this story 4 years ago, but in Vietnamese (translated by Sakudo). However, she dropped it at chapter 16. TT I was so sad because at that time I was not good at English, so I can't read the original. Now my English is better so I'm back to read this story again
I love this story, it's so sweet and lovely. I love the couple KanamexZero, too.
Ah~~~~~ I'm in love with this story *heart* *heart* *heart*
Btw, the compilation is so funny xD LOL
Thank you for finishing all the story! I can't stop reading it time by time ;)
ShannaYuuki chapter 1 . 6/7
can you please post your links again? i tried clicking on them but it's not working. pls i want to read the lemon parts.
jolytu chapter 18 . 2/23
I was wondering, where is the full story? Id love to read how it was before u had to edit certain parts out.
Mrs.LydiaMichaelis chapter 18 . 1/30
Loved it...! Love yummy Zero...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Excuse me, do you happen to share the same work as VioletSkys? Because many of your contents are exactly the same as hers. It's just too point on to be coincidence or are you guys using the same source for the dialogues and stuff? Just this first chapter is pretty much like VioletSkys's Kibishii Kao chapter five and so on. I really don't know what to feel about that...
tanitasode chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
I hear there is a link to the full story (with lemon) on the webside but I can't find it! Can someone please post is in the reviews or send the link?
LiliacBlosum92 chapter 3 . 6/23/2015

yes its especially not too good without lemon thats unfortunate..
very lackluster and harsh breaks..
O welll..maybe you can revise this story as its bad right now as it is? add none sex stuff but write some Steamy bits? You did break the rules by having sex on fanfic so youre lucky it wasnt reported and took down before you editted the sex out but still its not good as it is..and its now not m should change to t