Reviews for His Eyes
So I actually gave the entire fic a chance even after all the reviews and I'm sad to say this fic isn't too great. :/ Maybe revise it? I donno man it is not smooth to read in a lot of areas. Some dialogue is off and you write like a tryhard teen... it just seems so ""meh""
Wtf chapter 5 . 5/11
... i remember this from years ago and now it has no smut wtf. If you edited it out why keep it up and not give us original link?
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 18 . 3/9
This story was really beautiful...thanks for it..
Ayanemoon chapter 3 . 2/16
plsplspls! could you send me the original version? pls...i love ur writing, and i JUST CANT READ SOMSTHING THIS GOOD AND NOT HAVING THE FUN PART IN!PLSPLSPLS SOMEONE HELP
lonelysebe999 chapter 3 . 1/29
This is awesome! Keep up the good work, I love how the character’s personalities are portrayed so well!
notpleased chapter 4 . 1/5
t_t you removed the only good part of this story wtf...
Carry me chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Orz please forgive me for this but.. if you removed the smut why not direct us to a place we can read? You shouldn't really tell readers that if you don't provide :(
YokaiAngel chapter 18 . 11/23/2017
Amazing!~~~
Star Pittsburgh chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Does anyone have a copy of the original version of this fic? Ah please *_* thank you for this ff, scarlet. Sorry to hear about what happened. I hope you get back on track and not let what happened discourage you. You are a brilliant writer - my thoughts before, still the same as now. Keep it up.
Star Pittsburgh chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
I have read this years ago (that time when I still needed to wait for updates on this fic haha). I was very impressed. Today, I remembered this ff and tried to recall the author since I can't remember the title (author was related to red something... scarlet...that is how much I like this fic). Googled this fic, found it, and decided to read it again. There was something odd as a read it though haha I thought I was just imaging (the lacking) things when I read this. Even though you cut off parts of it, it's still a great piece of work. I tried to look for a link to the original version, but so far I haven't found any.
Me again chapter 5 . 11/12/2017
Tried a few more chaps but i couldn't get into it personally. Has bit of a rapey vibe to it n i dont think thats my thing and as you said in your info before it is choppy and very.. how should i say this? not flowy like a river?. Idk ;;
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2017
Hmm.. it's not really pulling me in so far... I'll give it a few more chapsters though.
KyoREQUIEM chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
I just noticed, why are there so many rude and disheartening comments for this fic?
And they're all relatively recent...
AND, the people who wrote them either now have deleted accounts or have names that are hella suspicious.

Honestly, I don't understand what's so bad about this fic. People say "it's not descriptive" and "it's boring", but I've seriously read fics that were 100 times worse than this one.
Whatever's going on with the edited parts aside, this author actually took the time to write this story...
No author, EVER, will feel perfectly fine reading rude comments about them.
At least try to make the comments sound like respectful criticism... -_-
Guest chapter 18 . 10/2/2017
..why is this rated M?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2017
...pretty mediocre writing tbqh. hopefull youll have learnt from this failure if u plan on making more ficz