Reviews for His Eyes
tanitasode chapter 18 . 8/3
I hear there is a link to the full story (with lemon) on the webside but I can't find it! Can someone please post is in the reviews or send the link?
LiliacBlosum92 chapter 3 . 6/23
hmm...

yes its especially not too good without lemon thats unfortunate..
very lackluster and harsh breaks..
O welll..maybe you can revise this story as its bad right now as it is? add none sex stuff but write some Steamy bits? You did break the rules by having sex on fanfic so youre lucky it wasnt reported and took down before you editted the sex out but still its not good as it is..and its now not m ..you should change to t
Starry Night chapter 18 . 2/15
Geez, the link still doesn't show up. What's with the censor! *pissed* I'll try again here: type in violettskyz tumblr . If this still doesn't work please follow the tumblr link shown in bio of this author ( u/5056910/SakkaKage?ab). Apparently, she changes the pen name.
Starry Night chapter 18 . 2/12
Oops, I just notice that the link to full version I mentioned in the earlier post doesn't show up. Here: .com
Starry Night chapter 18 . 2/11
Hi, it's me again! It's really sad to see you have to cut out the lemon parts as they truly show how creative and dedicate you are towards the story. They're part of what complete this KaZe masterpiece. Thank you for posting the link to the original version on other site. I already thought I'm not going to survive without being able to re-read this story for the umpteenth times. You've no idea how ecstatic I am to see it in full again. *sigh of relief*

So in the end my suspicious indeed comes true, someone did try to plagiarize your work. *fumed* I'm glad you're aware of this as you have the full rights to claim what belongs to you. I hope there won't be another incident like this again.

On second thought, I don't know if you'll have to experience something like this again in the near future. The thing is I saw the rewritten/re-upload version of Stoic Breaking By Violetskyz again...yeah again ( s/11035844/1/Stoic-Breaking-REDUX). This time without rate M contents and it seem the full version is posted at .com.

So far, it appears that she is just re-uploading the first few chapters. I saw some of her old post stating that it's rightfully hers since the first time before the story was removed but majority of certain chapter is undoubtedly yours so I don't know what would it be this time. Thus, I just want you to be aware of this in advance so you can keep your eyes on that story in case parts of your story are still remain in the upcoming chapters like what it used to happen before.

All in all, I hope you're doing okay despite this distasteful incident. Please keep up your amazing works and please know that us fans will always support you. Also, I can hardly wait for your next KaZe updates! (_)

By the way, have you seen the new chapter of VK in LaLaDX issue? Seeing my Zero-chan on page again really make my heart quiver. *squeeze him tightly* Seriously, why can't it be KaZe. (TT-TT). Well, at least the cover and furoku is featuring them both instead of trio picture and that's more than enough to make my day. *lol*

Sorry for the babbling, until next time

Your faithful fan. :3
lampshadezz chapter 18 . 1/4
i'm sorry, i'm such a perv, but what happened to all the lemons? i read this a few years ago and i'm PRETTY sure there was some VIVIDLY described lemons...
that aside, thank you for this amazing, humorous, heart-wrenching story. i can't count the number of times my eyes teared up/i cried my eyes out. the plot had no parts that needed to be filled in (other than the lemons) and i found myself being able to imagine myself in either Kaname's or Zero's shoes, seeing how well they were described. i swear, i'm to old for such an emotional roller-coaster... by the end of this, my emotions were all jumbled...
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR LEAVING THE REALM OF REAL-LIFE TO WRITE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FANFICTION!
(i kinda wrote this whole long-as paragraph, then went back and made it shorter. no-one should have to listen to my ramblings... ;P)
Haikyuu chapter 1 . 1/3
Hello.
In response to the "Important note" you put in the first chapter, I have to ask you this: If someone has indeed plagiarized parts of your story, why are YOU the one who have to edit out those parts?
It is the person(s) who stole your story that should edit their stories. No one likes a thief, after all.
On another note, I did enjoy your story and hope you won't be discouraged from continuing writing.

With Best Regards
Fuyumi A chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Wow! Thank you for providing the link in your profile! I thought I wouldn't be able to read the original version anymore! This was one of my favorite fanfic after all. I was even prepared to hunt this down on the web lol. Gonna re-read this now. Just perfect for my vacation haha! Again, thank you for your hard work!
love lots,
fuyumi
Rukia.mas chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
hi.. just want to say that your story was one of my favourites and I normally like to re-read my favourite stories but it seems like your story was edited? It's different from when I first read it.
So disappointing (
Nao Takumi chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
I also write stories in this fandom and I have this particular habit of remembering everything good which I've read, especially that which I agree with. Sometimes, by mistake when I am writing a story, a few phrases which I have read in certain stories make their way into my own story. It happens quite seldom, but it does, I'm not going to lie and when someone points it out or I myself realise, I change that specific part at the first available opportunity. Since you are one of my most favoured and loved writers on this site, I am bound to have even remembered certain whole sentences of your stories. If by any chance I was one of the writers who plagirised (?) your work, I am extremely sorry and I will go through everything in the Vampire Knight fandom I've written to remove any such material. I don't want to see writers as good as you are being held back by such things. As such, I am extremely sorry if I happen to be one of those by mistake. Really very sorry.
guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
The main I read this story was cuz of the lemons. They were good.
lila chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
It's so sad to see the lemon scenes gone cuz that's when we truly saw their emotions specially zero. Its really disappointing and I'm sorry this happened to you. It will be really nice tho if you could give us link to the original story.
lucia chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
OK I get but the reason why this story was so loved was because of the lemons and like you said you have taken the heart out of the story so whatza was beautiful and great about this fic is no more so either you give links to where we can read it whole or just takes it down completely is not the same sorry :\
Guest chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
I have one question for you, did you edit out all of the sex scenes? Because I swear that I read this once with very vivid love scenes. But then again I am slightly mad so you can also just ignore this!
guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
i am squealing soo much right now! i read this last year, and i remembered this story, and i worked to hard to find it.
...i do wish the lemon scenes were there though...