Reviews for Liberation
threecankeepasecret chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh man, I'm crying. And I'm wearing eyeliner. This is not a good thing... Really well done.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
*sniff* I like that missing moment and I like that it was in Vader/Anakin's pov
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Aw, nice lil missing scene!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
A great story. Very good.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I read this over at Bast Castle first, and was quite glad to see it on this site as well, so that I could express my thanks to the author for this wonderful missing scene!

You've captured the emotions of this short time so very well: I can almost feel the redeemed Dark Lord's sorrow and resignation, Luke's hope for a happy ending. Very moving and definitely one of the best pieces of its type that I have come across in my time reading L/V fiction.

Phantom Jedi
rimera chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I love it!
Ldihawk chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This is an extremely well-done and touching piece!
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Aw! That is so cute and sweet! It would have fit with the movie perfectly.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Absolutely LOVE this.
Elocindragon chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
This scene should be in the movie *sniff*
Mireille chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Oh wow, Red :) what a great depiction of how Anakin might have perceived the last moments of his life :) I especially loved the ending, with Luke dragging him and Ani thinking that he is a stubborn one ;P Very nice moment, despite the circumstances :)

Keep up the great job!

Love

Mireille '.'
Dark Lady Mara chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
*sniffles quietly* How sad. You did a very good job with this.

*cries*
Yun Daragon chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Thanks for the wonderful review - and you're a pretty wonderful Vader-writer yourself, you know. If you didn't know...well, you do now! (LOL)
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Oh, I think I'm going to cry! This was a really fantastic idea, and you found the perfect place to end it. Excellent job.
halfbloodcountess chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
This is so beautiful. Return of the Jedi is my favorite Star Wars movie (so far) and you really did capture the father/son relationship between Luke and Vader. Great Job!