Reviews for A Night in Paradise
WondyXSupes chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Beautiful Trilogy, I'd Love To See More Like This! One Of My Favorites!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
sexy
Spaniard chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Excellent series. I loved it. Great job!

Thanks for sharing.
john777 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Great story.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
it may have started as a one shot, but its become more than the sum of its parts. and this is just another great part.

come on, you know you want to make part 4, 5 and 6...

its calling to you. "write us." "Write us."

Again another great story.

ESM
Mami02 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
LMAO! I keep telling you there'd be a catastrophe sooner or later if Superman stays one more day. Great once again, F. Now you must really draw something to accompany it, lol.
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
LOL! I can imagine what the Amazons think when they see Clark and Diana together.

Amazon 1: May Gaea protect us. The princess’ husband is on our island. You know what that means.

Amazon 2: Again! I haven’t finished bolting my things to the floor! My room isn’t even near the princess’ apartment and I can still feel it.

Amazon 1: I actually hear them sometimes when I‘m on watch. The princess’ husband is quite good at what he does. The princess’ praise couldn’t be more clear.

Amazon 2: You listened to them? That’s invasion of privacy. After Heracles men, I couldn’t imagine wanting to be with a man again.

Amazon 1: You’d think twice if you heard the princess or better yet saw her blessed husband. I was one of the Amazons that approached them the first time they were caught out in the open. (wicked grin) I’ve taken up sculpting with clay again.

Amazon 2: (confused) Why?

Amazon 1: Let’s just say the sculpture I’m molding is helping me with a problem I get when I hear the princess and her husband. (Yeah, I went there!)

I’m sure some ice will take care of Clark’s problem though I’m sure Diana is going to use something that’s warm and moist. ;)
Novchild chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Loved all 3 stories, too bad is done, but hey how about brunch? I think next time the queen needs Diana's help, she won't keep her that long.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Poor Clark! I almost winced when i read what happened to him. Anyway before that it was wonderfully hot and sweet as well. It shows just how much Clark loves Diana.

You really felt their embarrassment when Hippolyta walked in on them. Those two must be costing her a fortune in repairs and i hate to even think of the insurance costs...now there's a thought. Can you get insurance for damage caused by two super powered beings having sex?

Oh well enough of that strange tangent of thought. Great story and a fine ending to the trilogy fanci. I loved it.
Spoons There Are chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was just awesome. Poor Clark, a hurt member is nothing to laugh about. Hopefully Diana can nurse him back to health. That was a fantastice set of stories. To bad it has to end.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I enjoyed this . ALOT! It is your best yet imo. It is so warm and funny and so HOT. I loved seeing him loving her with the Superman touches. Giving it that unique stamp of sm/ww. You really believe they are married and have this really passionate and loving and

relationship...they clearly can't keep their hands off each other and poor long suffering Hippolyta. These two will destroy the place! LOL...I was cracking up when they broke the console and she came in. Poor Clark. He really must be so embarrassed. But when you got a hot wife like Diana what's a guy to do, huh?

Well done F. :)

A class hot act was this trilogy.