Reviews for Fun with Music
yuMeNami chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
HUhuhuhuhu! I feel so sad that this pairing won't materialized in the manga. :(( They're just so perfect!
yuMeNami chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Awww.. Chopper! *sigh* this is really good.
yuMeNami chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Ohhhhh.. I love this! I so love ZoroNami pairing. :D
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow. I was particularly struck by number 9. :D I've never seen Thriller Bark so no idea what happened there.
Midnight Ghost chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Aw~!
Muse chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I'm impressed. You sure know a lot of good songs. The stories were very good too. I like your work XD
Riyu Akari chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
I love love love Zoro x Nami fics that are written like this. Short, simple and sweet. I especially love the ninth one and I think it's creative that you wrote it based on song titles. The first one is really nice as well. Keep writing fics like this :) There just isn't enough good Zoro x Nami fics around.
callosum chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Aww, Zoro/Chopper! Thank you!

#1 was short but you could totally see that happening.

#2 - not to mention that Zoro would probably have picked up a whole bunch more injuries from that random swordsman :-P Aww, faithful Chopper!

#3 - Yay, I like that Zoro enjoys spending time with Chopper and not just the other way round.

#4 - Mup. Poor Chopper. But Zoro's so sweet to notice & want to do something about it.

#5 - Haha, even Zoro got scared? That's hilarious. A nice twist on the usual Chopper-running-to-Zoro-over-a-ghost-story plot!

#6 - Chopper's such a kid sometimes.

#7 - Double aww! Zoro wanting a bit of affection is aw-inducing (obviously). And realising he already has it from Chopper just piled on the warm fuzzies!

#8 - Zoro rescuing Chopper from Nami was great. And giving Chopper his booze money...aww, he's such a nice guy!

#9 - Chopper saves Zoro, yay!

#10 - Aww. Zoro feeling like he's cheating on Chopper. And bringing back presents from a trip!

Sorry, my review's kinda inarticulate...all "aw" and "cute!" and "sweet!" But it is! I love it!
Abra Cadaverous chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
-ded frm coot- But happy. )
Namiroronoa chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Great stuff

I loved it, write more about them:)
callosum chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Choppa! Haha, totally LOLing at the love songs.

#1 is so cute. Chopper totally deserves a higher bounty than just 50 beli (that's how I like to spell it :-P)

#2 Chopper line about "taking everyone's pain on yourself" was so apropos because that was just what Zoro did for Luffy, and does all the time. And identifying that with his own quest as a doctor was great. I liked this one, found it really thought-provoking.

#6 Poor Chopper! Being half-man and half-reindeer and not really either. It's interesting that he still identifies with his reindeer side more in the sense that that's who he would want to mate with, er, marry.

#9 This seems to be a recurring theme, with Zoro and Chopper suppressing the primal urge to unleash their power :-P

Again, nice work!
callosum chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Ooh, Zoro/Nami! Yay! :-P

Yeah, #1 was sad, but also kinda sweet, in that he found something else besides his driving ambition to let him look ahead.

#6 - when Zoro started saying "Her name was Kuina" it felt like a really momentous, um, moment. Because for Zoro dredging up the hurt from his past is really a sign of how much he trusts Nami...much more so than saving her or sacrificing for her, because he does that for everyone...

#7 - "A big, grumpy, stupidly strong guardian angel" is a great description of Zoro from Nami's POV! "...that she wouldn't trade for anything" was just the icing on the cake :-)

#8 ties back very well to #10 in your first set.

#9 was very sweet as well.

Great work! I can't imagine writing these in the span of a couple minutes, but you did a good job!
Abra Cadaverous chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Uwa, Chopper's so cute! I want a Chopper plushy. Seriously.
Yumi chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Aww, these are great too, and sweet! My favorites are 6,7, and 8. Though 9 is really close to it. I am a bit confused by a line in the first one; was it Mihawk that was defeated by him, or was he finally defeated AS World's Greatest Swordsman?
Yumi chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
These are all really good! I especially like the Chopper moments; so many writers neglect the relationship between the two of them. _ Way to go!