Reviews for Second Chances
Aewenil chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Please continue! It is not often I find a Kagome/Kakashi story!
AwayLemonade chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I enjoyed this chapter greatly. I can't wait to see what you do next :)
SantaisaPedophile chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Finally! You updated your story! I was waiting forever for you to continue! I love the story. Please, Please, PLEASE update very VERY soon! I'm curious about Kagome's reaction when she wakes up, and of course her relationship with Kakashi and what the deal is with the evil thingie.
Ashleigh131 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
oh crap, bouyo's not too happy!

poor Kagome, this must be pretty weird...

loved the story so far though! can't wait to read more!

please update soon!

Ashleigh131
Lauramichca chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Looking forward to finding out why his team is waiting elsewhere! This is really developing well already.
Orihime-San chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
FINNALY!

Do you know how long I have been waiting for a Kagome and Kakashi pairing! I meen seriously does no one see how good of a couple these two are together (sheesh!) So far I really love your story and how casual Kakashi was when saving Kagome from the other ninja (it reminds me of a Naruto episode I once saw. If you update soon I will add you to my favorites!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

KEEP ON WRITING!
Lady Favonian chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
i loved it! but i wish it was longer, poor Kagome thinking she's crazy for meeting a talking dog, but then again who wouldn't think they are crazy if they were in that situation, anyways please update again soon cause it's great XP
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
please update soon
CaiaWar chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Interesting so far! *_* I've been getting bored of Inu/Naru xovers, but I think I'll like this one!
fierynightangel chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
-snerk- bwahahahahahahahahahah! hope you continue the omake as well! that's just great! and whoa! wonder who the nine will be? (thoughts of lotr anyone?)
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
that omake did kinda mess me up some. though you could play it in the story a little. very good update. im really looking forward to seeing how the next part will play out. keep up the hard work.
sousie chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
hell will itachi be one of the protectors
Kidnapped by a Demon chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
That was awesome update soon
ShadowFoxMoon chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Yay~! You updated! I had to re-read the chapter before to understand what was going on again, but I like where this is going! Keep up the good work, and the great writing- I enjoy your style, detailed-! Thats how I like it!
ZombiePurpleFox chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Woooo an update! xD I loved this chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »