Reviews for Second Chances
gemava chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
i think that this is a good story and has alot of potential. please continue and please update again soon
em chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
I love love love this pairing and cant wait to see where you go with this plot. Looks pretty good so far. :)

TEAM 'KASHI!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 9/22/2010

I'm guessing the 'Nine' are either the Jinchuuriki or the Bijuu since there are only 9 of them.
massengale77 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Motif chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Oh! It's sound fun! So Kagome's purify power has effect in Naruto world, too. I really wonder how much she could do and how will shinobi deal with that.

But first thing first, I guess we had to tend her wound and wait til she wake up.

Please update, please, please, please.
grimmich chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
oooo, I can't wait to read more! This is going to be awesome! But what was it that awoke and what is with the riddle thing? are the nine that it was talking about the nine different tailed beasts? will Kagome and Kakashi be able to go through the well and back to her time? Man I can't wait to read the next chapter!
dog-demon-girl-13 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Please continue. It's good so far.
Aewenil chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Please continue! It is not often I find a Kagome/Kakashi story!
AwayLemonade chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I enjoyed this chapter greatly. I can't wait to see what you do next :)
SantaisaPedophile chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Finally! You updated your story! I was waiting forever for you to continue! I love the story. Please, Please, PLEASE update very VERY soon! I'm curious about Kagome's reaction when she wakes up, and of course her relationship with Kakashi and what the deal is with the evil thingie.
Ashleigh131 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
oh crap, bouyo's not too happy!

poor Kagome, this must be pretty weird...

loved the story so far though! can't wait to read more!

please update soon!

Ashleigh131
Lauramichca chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Looking forward to finding out why his team is waiting elsewhere! This is really developing well already.
Orihime-San chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
FINNALY!

Do you know how long I have been waiting for a Kagome and Kakashi pairing! I meen seriously does no one see how good of a couple these two are together (sheesh!) So far I really love your story and how casual Kakashi was when saving Kagome from the other ninja (it reminds me of a Naruto episode I once saw. If you update soon I will add you to my favorites!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

KEEP ON WRITING!
Lady Favonian chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
i loved it! but i wish it was longer, poor Kagome thinking she's crazy for meeting a talking dog, but then again who wouldn't think they are crazy if they were in that situation, anyways please update again soon cause it's great XP
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 2 . 7/15/2010