Reviews for Second Chances
Lunardragon33 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
go Bouyo
Monki-Neko chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
wow, did everyone just reincarnate to the naruto verse or just have the memories of their counterparts or is did the sengoku jidai au version of what became of the world, specifically Japan, after some cataclysmic event and all that's left of it?
AnimeAngel240 chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Is this ever going to get another update? I just re-read it again and now I'm getting ansy for the next chapter (even though the last update was around a year ago...)!

Don't leave us hanging! It's a really good plot! :)
Otaku chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
More More More!
It's sooooo good
pleawse update soon.
I will be cheering for you and KakaxKago couple!
(。 )/\()/\(日)/
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
I am really loving this and I want, no, need more!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
AAHHHHH!
kimihichi chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Dude, UPDATE! YA KILLIN MEH HERE!
kimchi759 chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Awww. Even if I was desperate for more of your interesting plots, why did I have to read another fic that hasn't been updated in forever? Gosh darn it. Torture, I tell you, pure, self-inflicted torture.
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Hahahahahahahah, i love the omake. And here begins my raid of your stories as I wait for DE to be updated.
Elfy lolita chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Ahahahaha XD so fun!
Seasonal Sonata chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Please update? Oh, and by the way, I absolutely LOVE the way you portrayed Kushina!
Orihime-San chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
so far ... THIS STORRRY IS FUCKING AWESOME!
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING!
YafahShira chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
More please! :)
Animen'animallover183694 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
*reads*sees the name miroku and covers face*please not the pervert not the pervert anyone but the pervert
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Ohmigosh come back and update this story is great! And Miroku?! I didn't see that one coming.

Xoxo. Gigglebox Girlie