Reviews for Second Chances
Vertigo Venom chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
This is good! Cant wait to see what troubles Kagome gets herself into next! Keep up the good work & update soon! - V. V.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
please update soon!
Conitta chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
¿Es el mismo Miroku? ¿Kagome tiene entrenamiento? ¿Le creerán? ¿Ella es indefensa? Espero que no :DDD Sube continuación pronto por favor! **
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Interesting story! I'm excited to see what else you have in store for us. Update soon, please!
Silversun chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
this is awesome and hilarious! XD i want to read the next chapter! PLEASE make the next chapter! XP
SilentSilverSerenity chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
This is so cute, can't wait for more!
invisible-gurl chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
lol sounds interesting... i love how she ticks chibi-kashi off XD great job and plz update soon
falcon1loam chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Please update soon!
HisSecretLover18 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
What's going to happen next? What does Kagome have to do with the prophecy? Will anyone she knows show up in Konoha? Will Kagome ever see her family and friends again? I hope you update soon please.
cctrail chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
PLEASE update!

can't wait, 3 story and plot! :D
My-Broken-Destiny chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Noooooo... There needs to be a chapter five so I can click the next button. It's my favorite button you see and when a story suddenly doesn't have it, it makes me sad :(
Shadow Girl chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Loved the humour in this one! And seeing Kakashi all riled up is too funny to pass up! Update soon :)
The Serene Being chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Would you please update already! Im tired of waiting for the newest chapter for this story!
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
this is amazing cant wait for more

Angel
Saoirse-Inti chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Ooh, have to say I like what I've read so far:) I have to admit that I never saw or read Inuyasha, but Kagome seems like a really fun character:D
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »