Reviews for Second Chances
Seasonal Sonata chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Please update? Oh, and by the way, I absolutely LOVE the way you portrayed Kushina!
Orihime-San chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
so far ... THIS STORRRY IS FUCKING AWESOME!
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING!
YafahShira chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
More please! :)
Animen'animallover183694 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
*reads*sees the name miroku and covers face*please not the pervert not the pervert anyone but the pervert
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Ohmigosh come back and update this story is great! And Miroku?! I didn't see that one coming.

Xoxo. Gigglebox Girlie
Vertigo Venom chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
This is good! Cant wait to see what troubles Kagome gets herself into next! Keep up the good work & update soon! - V. V.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
please update soon!
Conitta chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
¿Es el mismo Miroku? ¿Kagome tiene entrenamiento? ¿Le creerán? ¿Ella es indefensa? Espero que no :DDD Sube continuación pronto por favor! **
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Interesting story! I'm excited to see what else you have in store for us. Update soon, please!
Silversun chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
this is awesome and hilarious! XD i want to read the next chapter! PLEASE make the next chapter! XP
SilentSilverSerenity chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
This is so cute, can't wait for more!
invisible-gurl chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
lol sounds interesting... i love how she ticks chibi-kashi off XD great job and plz update soon
Baka-Bird chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Please update soon!
HisSecretLover18 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
What's going to happen next? What does Kagome have to do with the prophecy? Will anyone she knows show up in Konoha? Will Kagome ever see her family and friends again? I hope you update soon please.
cctrail chapter 4 . 12/14/2012