Reviews for Second Chances
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
AAHHHHH!
kimihichi chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Dude, UPDATE! YA KILLIN MEH HERE!
kimchi759 chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Awww. Even if I was desperate for more of your interesting plots, why did I have to read another fic that hasn't been updated in forever? Gosh darn it. Torture, I tell you, pure, self-inflicted torture.
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Hahahahahahahah, i love the omake. And here begins my raid of your stories as I wait for DE to be updated.
Elfy lolita chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Ahahahaha XD so fun!
Seasonal Sonata chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Please update? Oh, and by the way, I absolutely LOVE the way you portrayed Kushina!
Orihime-San chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
so far ... THIS STORRRY IS FUCKING AWESOME!
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING!
YafahShira chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
More please! :)
Animen'animallover183694 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
*reads*sees the name miroku and covers face*please not the pervert not the pervert anyone but the pervert
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Ohmigosh come back and update this story is great! And Miroku?! I didn't see that one coming.

Xoxo. Gigglebox Girlie
Vertigo Venom chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
This is good! Cant wait to see what troubles Kagome gets herself into next! Keep up the good work & update soon! - V. V.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
please update soon!
Conitta chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
¿Es el mismo Miroku? ¿Kagome tiene entrenamiento? ¿Le creerán? ¿Ella es indefensa? Espero que no :DDD Sube continuación pronto por favor! **
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Interesting story! I'm excited to see what else you have in store for us. Update soon, please!
Silversun chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
this is awesome and hilarious! XD i want to read the next chapter! PLEASE make the next chapter! XP
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »