Reviews for Second Chances
rspringb chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
love it
Speedykitten1643 chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter though I wonder what will happen after the meeting with Inochi. Maybe everything will be mostly cleared up next chapter. I can't wait to see what will happen next and how Kakashi and Kagome's relationship grows in the future. Please update soon.
Megan1339 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
This is a very interesting story, please continue to updating.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I can't wait for more
anna012 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Brilliant! 3
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Update! Soo goood! :)
Shay Wolfe chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Nice—! 'ttebayo! Is Miroku the person you mention in the summary? I hope so, it would be a change from the norm, usually people use Sesshomaru as the cameo character. Really great so far can't wait for the next chapter! I'm definitely gonna tell my friends about this one! 'Lil Kashi is such a cocky little squirt!
maggie201 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
i laughed into my pillow for half an hour the second i saw the name miroku... _
Bunny.W.K chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Not sure anymore if I left a review or not... I'm so bad at that lately. :
But I guess, now is a good a time as any.

I'm totally loving this story. Especially the fact that Kagome is older than Kakashi... even if it is a year. Hehehehe... Kakashi is asexual... almost choked on my tea. Thanks for the laugh with that one. Really needed it with how the week has been going lately.

I am so looking forward to whatever will happen next. Keep up the awesome work!

BunnyWK
Foofafie chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE! LOTS of love but... you're not just going to stop there are you...? thats practically a CRIME making me wait like this I'LL GO INSANE!
Kakashi's hoe chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
really liking the story so far hope you can keep going.
Eternal Cosmic Sailor Saturn chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Hm, is she actually home, but the events in the past changed her future?
DevilDragon8 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
This is a cool fix, can't wait for an update. I do have a question though, I know Kagome hasn't said anything about the jewel but how much of it does she have, just shards, the whole thing, or none of it?
AKARY YAMI chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
jaja just like the other one, you already have a revew on that one, you have really good ideas, hope u conty soon i like them
PondRiverWilliams chapter 4 . 10/22/2012