Reviews for Second Chances
HisSecretLover18 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
What's going to happen next? What does Kagome have to do with the prophecy? Will anyone she knows show up in Konoha? Will Kagome ever see her family and friends again? I hope you update soon please.
cctrail chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
PLEASE update!

can't wait, 3 story and plot! :D
My-Broken-Destiny chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Noooooo... There needs to be a chapter five so I can click the next button. It's my favorite button you see and when a story suddenly doesn't have it, it makes me sad :(
Shadow Girl chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Loved the humour in this one! And seeing Kakashi all riled up is too funny to pass up! Update soon :)
The Serene Being chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Would you please update already! Im tired of waiting for the newest chapter for this story!
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
this is amazing cant wait for more

Angel
Hiiraeth chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Ooh, have to say I like what I've read so far:) I have to admit that I never saw or read Inuyasha, but Kagome seems like a really fun character:D
rspringb chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
love it
Speedykitten1643 chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter though I wonder what will happen after the meeting with Inochi. Maybe everything will be mostly cleared up next chapter. I can't wait to see what will happen next and how Kakashi and Kagome's relationship grows in the future. Please update soon.
Megan1339 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
This is a very interesting story, please continue to updating.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I can't wait for more
anna012 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Brilliant! 3
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Update! Soo goood! :)
Shay Wolfe chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Nice—! 'ttebayo! Is Miroku the person you mention in the summary? I hope so, it would be a change from the norm, usually people use Sesshomaru as the cameo character. Really great so far can't wait for the next chapter! I'm definitely gonna tell my friends about this one! 'Lil Kashi is such a cocky little squirt!
maggie201 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
i laughed into my pillow for half an hour the second i saw the name miroku... _
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »