Reviews for Harlequin Girls
GallagherGirl537 chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
This is a very good start to a story. I hope that you come back to it!
Leppy99 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Aww so cute
Love it cant wait for ur next update
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Awesome story so far, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani
Tuuna chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Oh please dear deity don't let this turn into a "they date others yet they love each other, but are to afraid to tell the other"... well I guess I just really love the Puckleberry pairing (though I hate that the pairing is called that ) Anyhow LOVE the idea and the fic :D
FanficMonster101 chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
Wow - this was the first Puckleberry story I've read, and it was awesome! You really have a talent.
LastToFirst chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
I really like this story so far, but I noticed you haven't updated in a while. It has an amazing plot and I hope you keep up with it because I really want to see where it goes! Update soon please!
Astanley1991 chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
I really love this story i would really like to see another chapter sometime soon
steph0123 chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
please update. i can't wait to read what happens next.
writingrox12 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
I love this. I'm addicted. Seriously.

This is great. It's sad, but not too sad. And I love that they don't go from friends to a relationship in one chapter.

This is fantastic.

I can't wait until you update.
evilythedwarf chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
I came straight from LJ becausethis was too awesome to just pass up! And ously, I was not disappointed :) I really hope you update this sometime soon because I am so lookng forward to whatever comes next :)
YupSureDid chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Those names are just HIDEOUS lol. Truly awful. The story, however, is very original and written well. I hope you keep up with it. :)
shinecsc chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I LOVE IT!..PLEASE UPDATE SOON!..UR STORY IS LIKE NO OTHER!PLEASE!PLEASE!UPDATE SOON!LET US FEEL UR WISDOM WITHIN!PLEASE!
sleepingsailor chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Ok, loving it so far...but why the hell would she ever agree to say that her last name is 'Hitler'? That makes no sense at and frankly is kind of offensive.

Sorry, that's just been making me kind of crazy. But I really love everything else about the story. Keep it up!
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
I love it! It's so much like what people who come to New York trying for stardom go through and the fact that its rachel and puck just means that in spite of everything they will no doubt go through together they will be just fine.
full-time dreamer chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Gah, this story is too perfect for you to go that long without updating again! Please, update again soon!