Reviews for Stars Fall Down
dpennell007 chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
After reading the first chapter of And Yet They Shine, I came here for the prequel. Different, yet very compelling. I'm looking forward to the rest of their story.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Your note of a prequel finally registered in my brain and here I am, reading it. So, Jasper knew of Edward being, for lack of a better word, betrothed, to Bella. Yet he still went against nature and his fellow gods, pursued her, wooed her, and they fell in love. Only for her to be hurt and confused later, when she learned he was not the one she was meant to be with. That's a little cruel of Jasper in my head. Not to mention, it must've hurt Edward to see what he was trying to do. Makes me wonder why Jasper would do that.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Ohhh fun
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
I don't know if I hate you or love you or I'm just being over-emotional today. You had me crying with the first chapter. How could I not read the sequel? Thank you for this brilliance, and the only reason I was lucky to stumble upon this is Violet Bliss who reced this fic.
my2galspal chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Ooh, I love the cadence of your words and the visions they stir up. I'll be heading over to read the continuation of this story because it has me so intrigued. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing your writing.
Vagabonda chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Excellent!
blb1000 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
I date say, we would all follow.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
As suggested, I'm reading this before the continuation.
Swatznik chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Beautiful
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
oh my
prettyflour chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is beautifully written. I loved every word!
debslmac chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
:) :)
harleys chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Awesome job
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Wow. I think I will have to read again to wrap my mind around this.
babygirl2928259 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012