Reviews for Snowflakes
luigifan10 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
nooooooooooooooo. you must add more! you must. you must!
pArker chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
i think anther chapter would be awsome so please write anthe chapter
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This story is very imaginative. I really like this story because it's about love and for writing such a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
*sob sob* so cute and happy!
zeldamaster456 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I'm reviewing, IN JULY. How epic is that?

Back on topic, this was by far one of the best Luigi/Daisy oneshots I've ever read. Really lifted up my spirits. I hope you write more Luigi/Daisy stories, it would be really cool. )
superstarultra chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wow. You can write a really heartfelt romantic tale, my friend. Have I told you that already? Let me say it again then: Awesome and sweet story you crafted together right here. Luigi/Daisy is one pairing that I adore. Great to see the lean, green, fighting-machine getting the love he deserves from the princess of Sarasaland.

Thanks for recommending this snowy and fluffy fic for me, Mr. Wang. :)

-Your crazy friend and crack-writer,

Super
Kenta Raikiri chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Kenta: Oh-hoh Luigi! Is this a remembrance of past Christmases? Or is this some sort of Future Sight? Perhaps you got it on your trip to the Waffle Kingdom? lol

Nice fic. Warm, sweet, happy. Unlike Winter...THANK THE STARS IT'S SPRING!

Kenta Raikiri
Flutterbyxx chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Aww, that was cute! I really love these two together! And Luigi was so cute! You did a great job conveying the two! :)

Flutterbyxx
The Lonely Fox chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow, great story. You should definately extend it. Keep up the good work.
Magician-Master-Duelist chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
aw!
1Thunderfire chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aww, what a heart-warming story! I do like this particular pairing, I think they are very cute, especially Luigi! ;)
Les14 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh my gosh.

You are my idol.

I've been drifting farther and farther away from DaisyXLuigi because there's only a few that write it well. This... this is amazing. Incredible. Breathtaking. I loved it. I would love for this to continue on into more chapters. Charming. Beautiful ..

-Les14
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Sweet, adorable, winter oneshot! I'm so glad that you show a different side of both Daisy and Luigi. Luigi's speech really warmed my heart, and it just augmented my love for him. Of course, I'm a huge L/D shipper, and the fluff is my favorite aspect of this wonderful fic. Well done, and happy holidays!
Mr-Herp-Derp chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
that's awesome; i must read this again come christmas morning. But if you expand it, that'd be just perfect. I would love to see more of this story, it made made my day.
Twilight Smash chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Now that was good that brought real emotion to them. Keep it up.