Reviews for Naruto: The Ultimate Hunter
DarkChaosDragon00 chapter 6 . 9/16
Update
draco7347 chapter 6 . 8/26
really love this awesome story cant wait for brand new chapters
shade chapter 6 . 8/21
this is a really good fanfiction and I have enjoyed reading it. it is a shame you have decided not to continued it. should you ever start writing this fanfiction again I will be looking forward to that chapter.
jangoman1579 chapter 4 . 1/26
I just realized that you didn't add Hinata, the main person who DESERVES to be with Naruto, into the harem or even say anything about her in this fic at all! Like wtf where you thinking dude? And after all this time I realize how somewhat bad this fic was since the last I read it. It really sucks too that you disappeared and now we will never know what happens at the suna. Unless someone takes this story and does it. (Hint hint)

. Anyways, I also feel the over reactions makes this dull. Especially after he already said something to them about Kasumi being highly skilled. And then one thing that really got me, was the fact you removed Naruto's whiskers! Those marks are what make him stand out and look awesome! The fact he's a hunter means he should keep the marks on his face. If you look at Naruto with the eyes you gave him plus the whiskers, and making them thicker, would be very intimidating .
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 1/22
that was good keep the chapters coming
bladetri chapter 6 . 9/2/2016
like XD
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
It was good until the stereotypical someone saw then bullshit and now it's just fucking shit
awefanfic chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
please update soon!what would happen now?gaara meeting naruto?does gaara know that naruto is the ryoushi joutei?
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
bob12348626 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
okay I love the bashing because they need it...
kevin chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
more please
ericmanngomez chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Please please please please please and many more pleases continue the story it is amazing so far
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
Continue the story pls best story yet
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
So you have some stuff to work on.

1. The tense switches are frustrating. You switch from past tense to present tense like they are the same thing. (It is usually much better to narrate in past tense)

2. The flow of the story gets interrupted in basically every paragraph with new random information introduced very abruptly. You need some kind of context or setup for new info to make sense.

3. Proof read the story, preferably with a beta. There is a lot of places where words are left out that messes up the grammar. Also there are times where you describe something and it's not entirely clear what the object being described is.

I'm not attempting to rage at you, I'm doing my best to offer you some writing advice. Some of the best
bayoujmd89 chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Update soon it's a good story