Reviews for Naruto: The Ultimate Hunter
bob12348626 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
okay I love the bashing because they need it...
kevin chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
more please
ericmanngomez chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Please please please please please and many more pleases continue the story it is amazing so far
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
Continue the story pls best story yet
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
So you have some stuff to work on.

1. The tense switches are frustrating. You switch from past tense to present tense like they are the same thing. (It is usually much better to narrate in past tense)

2. The flow of the story gets interrupted in basically every paragraph with new random information introduced very abruptly. You need some kind of context or setup for new info to make sense.

3. Proof read the story, preferably with a beta. There is a lot of places where words are left out that messes up the grammar. Also there are times where you describe something and it's not entirely clear what the object being described is.

I'm not attempting to rage at you, I'm doing my best to offer you some writing advice. Some of the best
bayoujmd89 chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Update soon it's a good story
Yanoakc chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
This would've been a good story if you kept at it. Sucks most well done stories never get finished
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
So Tsunade is doing this to Sakura from a personal problem? Pathetic. Not that Sakura is good in this fic but her shinobi status shouldn't matter over Naruto.
Brazilwolf chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
I just love the plot. Naruto looks awesome as well as the rest off his family. I like the raptors a lot. I can't wait to see what happens next
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
this story is getting more interesting than ever before!
ZeroKCross chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
Hope you pick this back up not a bad read at all
lou2003us chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
So the sand gets in her special place?
matthewdeal25 chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
This story is great. Please continue this story.
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait to see what happens next