Reviews for Glimpse Into The Future
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
ahhhhhh
i'm done with the second chapter
and it is AWESOME
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
;)
mischeif maker chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
it was a great story
as much as i'd love it, i think you shouldn't do a sequell. it'll just rewen it.
p.s. i'm so proud of my self to actually guess the first two teachers and for the third i thought it would be shinjin. booo on my self. lol
KawaiPanda chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
This was very interesting! I liked it!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
This is interesting, but there are spelling mistakes. For example hallows are spelled hollows and Ranguki is actually Rangiku to name a couple.
StelzaRinator chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Sweet story! It's so awesome!
Sleepyreader chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
OMG! I love how Karin is so strong in the future! Please update soon!
RV520.L chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
This is great! I believe Ichigo would cry if he saw his sister freeze, so you perfectly fine :D and I'm sad its ending in the next chapter, make it a great ending, I know you won't disappoint :D 3
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
Ichigo would have a total breakdown if one of his sisters was almost hurt or dead because SPOIL ALERT in hell chapter when Yuzu was suspected to be dead he was full on panic/breakdown mode. IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT!
Hakkuchi chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
D: NO. KARINNN! :'(

Thanks for the story. I really enjoyed reading it. Your writing really improved since chapter one, and I thought that you did a great job telling the story. It's kind of sad that next chapter will be the last one, but I guess dragging it out wouldn't be good either. I'm looking forward to reading the ending.
Hakkuchi chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Aww... Ichigo is Karin's hero. I'm such a sucker for Ichigo and Karin sibling stories.
Hakkuchi chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
OH. I get it. Tiger cat can copy its opponents' attacks...Like a copy cat! No? I'm way off the mark?
Hakkuchi chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
The first chapter seems interesting. There are quite a few spelling mistakes. I mean, you spelled the words right, but used the wrong terms. Like you write "scents" when it's supposed to be "since," and "threw" instead of "through." Though I gotta say that you're a lot better than many writers on this site. The mistakes are quite minor anyway, so I can understand what you're trying to say fine.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »