Reviews for Glitter
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Nice. Very nice. Poor Toushiro. He never really stood a chance. Did you by chance write a sequel to this? I. Sure it would be just as amusing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
NICE
Trepidation Chance chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
You know, you should try to write a Karin version!
It would be hilarious!
_
The Bleached Inu chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Hehehe! me and my friendz did that at a slumber party once... it waz funny... Great story! itz supper cute!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Pink -everything- for that party. problem will be that Yuzu would be all to enthusiastic about that. Hopefully by then everyone will have known, so that Karin could have her own party, and not just one with Yuzu... Makes me wonder what they'll do for their first anniversary too... Keep up the good work, dark
splintered reality chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
A good one shot but you should do a sequel on Karins birthday
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
haha that was very good for a drabble
ChocolateMarshmallows chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
aww, that was so cute! and FUNNY! can you please write a sequal? I can't wait to read it...that is, IF *arches eyebrows suggestively*, you write it...? )
Ryfee chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I love your writing. Everyone was in character, and I must say I have to blame you for making me laugh so hard throughout the whole read. To be honest, this is the first ToushiroKarin fict I've ever read, and I must say I'm very impressed (even starting to adore the pairing!).

Cute, heart-warming and pleasant to read. Looking forward to see more of this pairing from you.

Great job. )
TheLastNumberOfPi chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
An adorable idea and very cutely done. 3 And because Karin and Toshiro are generally such untouchy feely people the hug was very fluffy and cute.

If you ever plan on writing something where they're a little older, I'm so there. XD I live for fluff.
blacklightangel chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I love this story! BTW, I used to be RayvnTheViolinist and I just recently got an account.
stormcrowley chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I'm impressed. For a (relatively) short companion piece, it illustrates very well the different characters' interactions, and changes over time as well.

I can't blame you at all for milking the "Karin is a secret Shinigami too" thing, since it's both well-done and hilarious - especially what with how Ichigo doesn't know.

Good writing indeed, and I'll be looking at your future works.
spinachmuncher chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Very cute
ReginaCaelum chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
That was so funny! Great transition from your other story...I forgot the title.

Anyway, good job!
Eclipse O. Esor chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This is so cute I love it. Poor Toshiro he was betrayed by his one ally you should so write Karin's birthday unless you're putting it in with Catalyst then I'll just have to be patient(not my most amazing talents) I just loved this super funny and I now really want to read the one shot you make about them telling Ichigo the whole story. What a thing to put in a shared kiss between people that will soon have a dangerous relationship I love it though it was hilarious. This was way longer then your Catalyst chapters(if you made those chapters this size i would be very happy*not complaining*) but I like that gives me more to read, great story and I truly loved this birthday party theme never gets old. Keep writing it makes people very happy(well me at least but I'm sure it makes others happy) Love it!)