Reviews for V I S I O N A R Y
Avery chapter 3 . 1/12
Whoa . . . keep the suspense and Icetail coming!
Detective Thief chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
Wow.

What can I say?

It was really cool.

I liked all the characters.

Assassin was kick arse though.

I liked how the two she-cats killed each other in the end.

It was a very passionate way to end those two characters.

-faves
Onomatopoeiafloon chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
Awz, the perfect ending to a perfect story.

Ya know the best part? I still get to read MORE about these guys, as long as I still rp! XP I love it! -cackles-

Orangeh is my kitteh hero.

Asseh is amazing.

Russet needs to get an afterlife...lawl...

Anyways. Beautiful story. I can honestly say that Asseh and Orangeh are my two most favorite OC warrior characters EVER. (With Blackeh and Fickle being the second, I can't help but love em')

I just...gah, so beautiful. I was giggling all excitedly when I read the bit about her saying "Sorry I'm late..."

Which is, by the way, my personal favorite of all the things Orangeh has ever said. (Closely followed by "You SUCK Ficklestar..." Lawl)

Anyways. Yeah, staying in my favorites forever this is. I Love, love, loved this so much! Gah! -cuddles kittehs-
Lillywhisker chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
next chapter please!
Onomatopoeiafloon chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
-smacks Russet- Hey, knock that off you moron.

If you hadn't been so overprotective Orangeh might have realized she liked Blackeh sooner.

...

XP Then it wouldn't have been as fun though...

Lawl, I keep seeing Blackeh just snorting in disgust at an over protective father. Then in the same instant thinking, 'Where are my daughters at right now?'

XP Don' worry Orangeh, he won't be over protective.

Poor Orangeh. -cuddles- You can be who you are sweeteh, that's why ya rock! :3

M, I agree with you. I still LIKE Russet, and I laughed my tail off when he mentioned creepy little drug addict Black in the corner of the warriors den but...

It's so ANNOYING that he still thinks he has to protect Orangeh. HA! -chucks Blackblizzard at Orangeflash and watches as the two collide- HAHAHA! What now Russet eh? I bet you don't like THAT much! -cackles gleefully at his torment-

I can really see a lot of Russet in Assassin after reading this...

I'm excited about what happens next! :3
Onomatopoeiafloon chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
FINALLY! Every freakin' time I clicked this chapter it wouldn't LOAD! It would just be EVIL and like, oh, here's chapter eight you just can't read it! -snarls-

Okay, anyways, feedback.

I cried. I got to the point where she was yelling at him for walking too loudly and I just burst into tears for him. I know I said I felt bad for Demon, and yes I understand that she's hurt and more than an evil cat or whatever but I HATE her. With a passion, which should actually make you feel good because the main goal of a writer is to get people feeling something. -scowls-

Seriously, I just...-snorts- I wish I could send Fickle after her or something and have him go all kung-fu tortie leader on her butt. But something tells me he'd get his tail handed to him by her...ARGH! I KNOW! Blackeh will beat her up for me, he's tougher than Fickleh when his hearts in the fight. I just won't tell him WHY he's beating some random dead...is she dead? I can't remember, why can't I remember? -facepalms-

And I thought I was a master at Asseh lore.

Jk, not even close am I.

Seriously though, poor Asseh! -sobs and cuddles- You're just so freakin' cute and the world hates you! -cuddles- Stupid mother, she needs some Kittens Next Door people to come and kick her adult cat butt. -snarls-

So I've just figured out I'm over protective of your Assassin. :3 Take that well Assassin-kun, not many have my wild wit and claw to back them up. -puffs out chest as if she is oh so cool and awesome-

Anyways, awesome chapter. Basically the gist of all my mad rambling is that. XP
Elizabeth-Chan isn't logged-on chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
-cries- Poor Asseh! -huggles young Assassin-

Update, please please please!
Onomatopoeiafloon chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
Ack, even though I technically know what's going to happen I'm so excited! Lovely chapter Simp, and I KNEW that Icetail was Orangeh's mommy, had to be with that attitude. -is beat upside the head by Blackeh- BLACK! That hurt! -mumbles- It wasn't supposed to be meant mean you overprotective moron, and don't let Orangeh catch you doing that or she'll beat the fur off of you. -grins- We all know she can take care of herself!
Onomatopoeiafloon chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
Dun, dun, dun!

Now I'm caught up. So now I'll sit on my tail and wait for the next chapter with excited little bounces and all that stuff.

Thanks for being so protective of my kittehs. Because kitteh's rule...

Yes, we did plot out that brilliantness together. -sighs- My favorite mini-plot to ever grace the earth with it's beauty.

Treacherous plot? I know what happens -sings-

Still, it's cool to see this. Demon has...a surprisingly likable quality to her. I actually like her gruff attitude and such, but...well, yeah, you know. Don't like her, I could like her, but I don't. -cuddles Assassin-

M...anyways, I LOVE how Russetstripe is the beautiful one who falls. Blackblizzard's charming too, I think that's why people like him even though he's a jerk. -prods Blackeh with a stick-

Poor Russetstripe. -cuddles-

Now I'll sit back and wait for the next chapter.
Onomatopoeiafloon chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
SIMP FANFICCY! Which will help me because I'm dying of boredom and have no muse for anything on FCOTF. -prods Jim Muse Mouse with stick-

But, I'm on chapter four of my TeenTitan's Bleach crossover, and it just keeps coming. :3

So, BLACKEH! -leaps and glomps her kitteh- and Fickle too. -cuddles softer-

Nice chapter, but pheh, what else do you expect from the great and powerful SIMPERING! -name echoes and Streakz blinks in surprise-

Right, anywho. Love the characters. Tallstar is cool beans of awesomeness. Blackblizzard is, indeed, Fickle's jerk of a brother...

Past fanfictions RULE! I'm thinking of doing one for Hollyreign and Nativebrush too.
Elizabeth-chan Too lazy to log chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Hey Simpers! You can make heartsby pressing alt. 3 on the numberpad. Great story so far-I can't wait to see what Demon does!

Stupid Toms.
Johnlock'd chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
I liked it. :)
Fogtalon chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
Wow! The details you put into this are amazing! Great job!
AlexxFury chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
This is a wicked story! Please continue! Or I'll...or I'll...pr I'll shoot Russet! *locks and loads*
eoeo123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow! You reviewed to your own story! You know, I've never heard of someone as immature and ignorant as yourself. Congrats on that!