Reviews for The Doorbell
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
*thanks for writing is what I meant to say. My review sent before I was ready.
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
It's strange to see Jim and Pam so out of character yet in character at the same time. Lol.
It's not romantic or anything which is also strange but I liked it. Thanks for wr
Heather chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I liked it! Dark and good :)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That's so sad! Really good angst here, nice one!

:D
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
okay. so, i cried. :)

this is beautifully tragic.
Dagenspear chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow. dark. very dark. and very, very depressing. But i liked it, because at least you didn't really pretend to be something you're not, a romance. lol. unlike other Jim/Pam stories that shall remain nameless. (cough... City lights... cough.)

You should of went a little more wild with it though. have Jim become this really angry and twisted person, who just tells Roy about him and Pam just to spite Pam for using him like she did.

If you're gonna alter on character so drastically, you should alter the other.
Valexiamerna chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
At first, as I was reading I was thinking, dude, there's no way Jim or Pam could be portrayed as dark and depressing. I was so wrong. This has got to be the best one shot I have ever read, it's unique in the fact that it's not all babies and rainbows between them. very well done.
kay-B711 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
that gave me shivers. I just want to punch pam in the face, goodness. That was horrible. wonderful, but horrible.
ethnica chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Okay. The idea is to cut your wrists after reading this story, right? Gee, I'm glad the writers didn't do it this way.

Good job. Very believable.
Office Romance chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Poor Jim :-( This story broke my heart. But it was really good, well-written; I liked it!
beaky22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
i loved this. it was incredible and it broke my heart... i think you need to write more office fanfictions. jim's unrequited love always seems to break my heart.
Irish carbomb chapter 1 . 12/22/2009