Reviews for When Our Fates Meet
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
this was a good chapter as well. Wow I wonder if Bella will end up with what is happening.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
this was a good chapter as well so Bella is important to the vampire word huh. Well I hope things work out for Bella and Jasper.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
wow so Jasper and Bella are true mates, I wonder why she didn't stay there to talk to Jasper. I wonder if they will talk to each other.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
wow this is a good chapter as well. So Bella is going to be a witch wouldn't she be born a witch? Interesting got to keep reading I guess.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
wow so Jasper was there to greet Bella I wonder what she is going to think on why Jasper is back
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
this was a good prologue thank you for sharing with us this story.
jaspersmate81 chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
Love your story. I hope u update it soon and not give up on it. Don't you think Bella might have to pee first thing in the morning? You know before he bit her and all? I was just wondering. Keep up the great work!
chaparra824 chapter 23 . 6/18/2013
Please continue I want to know what she found out about alice
ReginaSerpentes chapter 23 . 3/29/2013
Okay, it's been a couple years but I hope that, if you're gonna continue this, you do it soon.
Ca.zaphira chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
I have been completely enthralled with this story. I sincerely hope that you one day decide to continue and complete it.
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
omg where is the rest of this story?

its been a wonderful read so far but it seems this has been abandoned...such a shame, it had serious potential for more drama and an epic outcome!
CentauRita chapter 21 . 9/24/2011
Poetic justice I call it.**LOL**Can't wait to see Charlie put it to Edward.

What a beautiful proposal of marriage by Jasper and a gracious acceptance from Bella.**Happily surprised I was ;)**

Oh, BTW. Cliffy is NOT a character in this story...at least I don't remember being introduced.**Harumph**
CentauRita chapter 20 . 9/24/2011
Wow, Charlie took the story...well.**I had feared he would have a heart attack**His emotional outburst surprised me and Jasper, too.**Bella seemed a bit confused with his tears, as well.**

The other thing that was surprised is Edward coming clean about what actually happened at Bella's 18th birthday party. Edward and his extremes. Nothing like jumping from the heat and then into the fire. Jasper did not disappoint. His reaction to Edward, though late in coming, was not. If Bella had not asked Peter to intervine I am sure Jasper would have ripped Edward to pieces.**Not sure if he would have burned them. I think Esme & Carlisle would have stopped him.**

I hurt with Bella, after her dream with Asana.**I can't bear to lose anyone, either.**
CentauRita chapter 19 . 9/23/2011
So glad Edward has seemed to have pulled his head outta his arse.

OMG! I hope Charlie doesn't have a heart-attack after getting the skinny on the entire story of 'What's goin' or been goin on'
CentauRita chapter 18 . 9/23/2011
I liked the changing POV's and how each contributed a part of the story.

Edward stealing a kiss from Bella, I'm surprised that Jasper didn't arrive on the scene to rip Edward apart!**It was surprising of Edward's boldness to kiss Bella, yet I knew he wouldn't take NO for an answer**