Reviews for Bets Off
KissMyScars chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Lol reno and elena should so fuck
SoulMore chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
FAN!
Blood Never Lies chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
Nice. Real nice yo.

The only flaw in the story was one or two overlooked typo's but nothing that I couldn't work out for myself.

Good story, good humour, good characterization.

I Loved the bad bits involving Rufus Shinra - yes he deserved everything that he got for being a rapey b*s*ard and I'd hope he'd get worse if he did it again! lol - and I liked the ending too, it ended the story nicely and with enough spice to make me go 'mmm! Me likey what's cookin' here!'

Also I'd give you credit for the character of 'Stephanie' and that's quite a big thing cause normally I don't go for 'insterted' characters in any fic's but for good ones (that I feel weren't inserted for the writers vanity of needing to involve themselves in the fic) I'll always say "ah the hell with it, they've done a good job I'll just deal with it and read on"

But yeah, credit given where due and all that, I think she was well thought out and she moved the plot along nicely without spoiling any of my viewing pleasure. So hats off to you for that - your story was ace, your writing easy to follow and all in all it was simply a good story to read in my personal opinion.

Top job, yo.
Beta chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
The ending got me. I didn't even see it coming. I should Hav with the title and all lol
cy-grl chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
Awesome writing:)
Amaterasu-N-Sora chapter 13 . 3/17/2010
Ama: What the is was this?

Sora: I can help you with that.

Ama: Please do because I have no words to describe this.

Sora: EPIC! GREAT! GOOD! THE BEST EVER! To DIE for!

Ama: Too epic to actually put into words, my dear sister.

Sora: I know right!

Ama: You should win a prize for this epic story!

Sora: All of our interests come together into one story called "Bets Off"

Ama: Funny, sad, romantic, I can't even think anymore!

Sora: No surprise there...

Ama: Seriously tho, This story has got me even more interested in reading more FF stories!

Sora: ...Please excuse my idiot brother. But your story was very good.

Ama&Sora: This has become one of our favorite stories! Your story has caught our interest in more than one way. Keep up the great work with all of your future stories!
St00pendus chapter 13 . 2/28/2010
AAH! WHY?

That was the evilest most demonic thing you could of ever done! Not finish it. Oh that was a blow to the mind.

I do thank you for the opportunity to think that scene through but that was so unfair to just drop it like that XD

Ah gonna be ranting for months. Thank you for the story though. It was quite interesting and you played them well. Stephanie was fun XD good thing you added her. -clap-
Crimson Hawk of Darkness chapter 13 . 1/13/2010
A good way to end that story D Good job. aaw gonna have to use some of my very perverted imagination now )It was a great story!
CupCake-SweetTreats chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Ah! I love this story! This only the 2nd time I've actually read through a completed multi-chaptered story! xD

The first time was this cross-over that was 39 chapters long!

Anyway, This story was epic. Sad but not too sad. Happy but not too happy. Funny as hell and I love that! Romantic too. -sigh- this may be my favoritest FVII story of Rude/Reno ever!

*Fave*
Crimson Hawk of Darkness chapter 12 . 1/5/2010
Hey don't be sorry P It really didn't take long you know D And I still don't know how you can update so quickly. This story keep getting better and better! Can't wait to read more of this! Especially after reading that discussion between Rude and Stephanie ) Keep up the good work!
Crimson Hawk of Darkness chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
This story is just as good as your other one ) Aw poor Reno is getting molested by evil Rufus again P (Doesn't matter D Rufus is still in my top 5 of favorite characters, not far behind Reno ;) ) Keep up the good work
Favorite of Chaos chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
evil squicky thing, darn cant spell. reno vs mouse. cute
Favorite of Chaos chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
oh no, hungry rufus. giggles poor reno getting harased by his boss, and the really hard bet with rude
nestling chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hahaha... that was really funny. I loved the concept.