Reviews for One Kiss
thegirlwhowaited411 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
OH MY GOSH. LOVE IT. AHHH
Mylene2511 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Really enjoyed reading this. Loved the idea that he would put mistletoe everywhere. :) (also: I agree. Andrew is exceedingly attractive)
iPodInsanity chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This may just be THE sweetest story I have ever read! You're a fantastic writer and I'd love to see more Alice/Reginald stuff :)
Niphuria chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I just adored this. I'm just beginning to learn about WCMI and I love what you are doing with it. Great story!
Alice-n-Edna chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Absolutely adorable! I am addicted to Alice in Wonderland, and I don't think it'd be Wonderland without the Hatter! He's one of my favorite-after all! You are an extremely good writer, and I look forward to reading more o your fics!

-Alice (XD)
Coriacea chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This was incredibly sweet. I adore how Alice out-wits Reginald and then is drawn back in. Well crafted!
wingsinheaven5 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This is a great story! ] It has just enough of everything, without taking Alice and the Hatter out of character. I thoroughly enjoyed this! Alice and Hatter forever! 3
Arciere chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Absolutely lovely!

-Arciere
Sutible chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Aha this is awesome! Just how I imagined them to be! Keep it up! :DD
Ngoc Chau chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
the ending was fab!
Alaksandra chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
It's like falling in love, your stories.
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
that was so cute!
hawk without wings chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Very Very lovely~ perfect romance story in my opinion. and yes, Andrew Lee Potts was VERY attractive hatter ;D
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I loved the part when Alice stumbled right under the mistletoe. Very clever on the Hatter's part, so I commend you for that. And the chocolate kiss-oh, that was such a dirty trick yet hilarious at the same time! XD The ending was just adorable, and I really liked this. I haven't watched SyFy's version of Alice in Wonderland, sadly, but I hope it will be on again in the near future. Anyway, good story, gets me into the holiday spirit for sure!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/22/2009