Reviews for Façade
naku12 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
love the story! can u update?
DevilTito chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I wish it was longer! :'(
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Heheh that's funny Ten-Ten moment! Tenny called Kiba a horndog I use that term all the time! It's halrious! Like I said what feels like a thousand times before it was good and funny! Hehehehehe anyway until next time!

Always & Forever Angel ;)
VixenAblaze chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really like this :D
Shishuco chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Just another amazing story from you... :D love it!
Iroka chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Another good one-shot by you! I really like the KibaIno couple, there are plenty good stories on this couple (I have one myself) and your one-shot just adds to the collection. Another one going to the favorites!

The only critique I could give is when you say: When they were younger at Konoha Academy, if you would ask Kiba who Yamanaka Ino was to him; he'd just answer, "The vainest person he'd ever met in his life."

Since it is a quote you should say something more like: When they were younger at Konoha Academy, if you would ask Kiba who Yamanaka Ino was to him; he'd just answer, "The vainest person I've ever met in my life." because it is a quote after all.
karinuuzumaki chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Simple and took my heart ! really, lv it :-)
berryban chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
D: Sasuke's dead? T_T

Besides, that, awesome story :D
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i do agree, i think kiba and ino make a good couple but if they do end up in the end, konoha had better be prepared for a lot of explosive fights ( knowing how proud and stubborn both of them can be).

i feel bad that you killed off sasuke in this one, but bringing ino and kiba together makes up for that. _

ja, mata ne!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
The most imperfect sort of couple that just work. I like this.
Lamanth chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Haha, it was so cute.

Makes me want to write my own KibaIno fic.

Love Lamb
nymphik13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I know right they look pretty good together, I mean if people just realize how perfect they are together they'll be soo loved, update soon! I totally love Ino Kiba all my stories are about them, I'm babling too much! And update soon. An yeah I love Ino, she's always misunderstood.
maddy02erik chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Reviews are loved, and this fic is too. :D