Reviews for Angels with Dirty Faces
NewCastiel82 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Sweet and well written. Add!
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
The other D/C stories were really not my squink, but this one turned out to be a beautiful little S5 moment. Sam praying. It was touching and charming.

Phoebe
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
good story
TheKritty chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Ohh jez, that was cute!I loved the concept of it,it wasn't Castiel/Dean but there was a special closeness and I prefer that idea somehow.

"“Oh,” Dean says, then falls silent. After a moment, he clears his throat and says, “Thanks for saving me and bringing me here and … stuff.”

Castiel smiles. “You’re welcome for saving you and … stuff.”

That was hilarious, it made me giggle, seriously.I could TOTALLY imagine a scene like that!

Man, the episode(s) of Dean's and Sam's separation in S5 - it killed me, it broke me in two and re-broke my heart which was still sore from season 4 *lol* But this little story was so cute and made it al better )

Well done!

Greetings from Germany!

Kritty
Mad Server chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That's a cool idea, that Cas can hone in on Dean more clearly when somebody's praying for him, and it makes me happy to think that Sam would have when they were apart. Your Cas dialogue is awesomely in character, and pale shivery Dean wrapped in a fluffy blanket? Guh.
wefw2r323r23e2e33e2e32e chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Dean did not think he deserve prayers or care from somebody.

This is sweet and warm that Sam pray for him and there's an angel watching over him.

Dean need to feel he is not alone. people care about him
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
One word.

Aww.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
aww, i loved this, your cas and dean are perfect!