Reviews for Keeps Getting Better
Evie chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Why do authors feel the need to write like their readers are idiots? I can't believe you felt the need to write a long description about the characters before you even started writing the story, then repeat it in the story. It's rather annoying.
RetickLover chapter 48 . 12/19/2010
3 words: i love this :)
OracleGoddessOfDelphi chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
foreverchrisfan chapter 48 . 3/17/2010
I can't believe it is finaly over. The last chapter was just slightly confussing, but very much enjoyable. It is nice to read a story every once in a while that isn't just about chaos or demons, but about how family helps each other to make everything right. I am glad Chris got to see the world he died to create, and Wyatt learn that power isn't everything and maybe what he did was wrong. Sounds like Chris is going to have his hands full with Brianna. I never pictured Chris as a social worker before this story, but you have opened my eyes to countless possibilities.

If you like crossovers I am writing a Charmed and Twilight crossover. I am curently rewriting the story, so the current content will be changing some. I hope you readd it and leave me some advice and encouragement, you know how much it helps. /s/4818378/1/The_Rise_of_Vampires
lizardmomma chapter 48 . 3/17/2010
Very nice work. I am happy with how you ended it.
foreverchrisfan chapter 46 . 3/16/2010
Wow, Wyatt is forgiven, everyone gets to be happy for the most part and have children. I'm glad that for once things actually work out the way they are suppossed to.
lizardmomma chapter 46 . 3/16/2010
very good job
lizardmomma chapter 45 . 3/15/2010
very good job
Guest chapter 45 . 3/14/2010
I liked this whole evil Wyatt not being so evil thing. I just hope the rest of the family can see it. Chris's grandkids are funny. Grown Brianna doesn't sound so nice, I want to see her as a kid and see how see acts, I bet it can be blamed on Chris spoiling her. Can't wait for the next chapter!
phil chapter 45 . 3/14/2010
great chapter. cant wait for the next one.
foreverchrisfan chapter 44 . 3/11/2010
Wow! Other Wyatt coming over to the good world, be he were they meaning Good Wyatt said the spell that brought over Evil Wyatt? I was just a little bit confussed on that. It was a very good chapter and I liked how the brothers talk about seeing Piper again. It seems like both Wyatts are good fathers, just terrible in every other way. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lauren chapter 44 . 3/10/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORY i just read the whole thing it keeps getting better

i would love to see a scene with thetwins like bonding the are one of my favorites and also wyatt and chris

lizardmomma chapter 44 . 3/10/2010
very good job, I am very interested to see what happens next.
phil chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I really like your fanfiction. It is just what I need after a stressful day at school, to go and relax too. Keep writing I really enjoy your work
phil chapter 41 . 2/21/2010
your such a talented writer. I love your fics. Keep on writing. cant wait for the next chapter.