Reviews for Protecting Harry Potter
Spiral of Destiny chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
Judging from the fact that there are no further chapters posted here, I assume that your friend did not take up the story as you originally thought? It's a shame. This was rather amusing to read, but I'm glad that you quit if you weren't enjoying it anymore. Writing is meant to be an enjoyable experience, not a forced task. I hope that you are finding enjoyment in whatever you are currently writing.
ResidingDarkness chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
The old days...Shukaku sounds like a reminiscing old man.
ResidingDarkness chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Wow. Gaara is protective.
CrookedCrow chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Aww but this was such a good one! Oh well.
sunhex1120 chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Luv luv luv it!
whitneysixx chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
i hope that you update this!
M chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
'I hope it falls on you.' LOL.
M chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Kabuto: NO ONE CAN BEAT OROCHIMARU-SAMA!111

Me: Shut up, you freaky weirdo.

Kabuto: You're mean.

Me: F*ck off. By the way, what are the doing in One Piece?
SaturnXK chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
is her username 'winona of the world'?
Garbouw Deark chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
Great chapter! Update soon.
Yotsuba of the Cicadas chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Ron isn't the youngest Weasley...I am thoroughly enjoying this fanfic...I start typing Saturday or Sunday on it.
Yotsuba of the Cicadas chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You spelled "buy" wrong and spelled it by...yeah. It sounds pretty good so far Daifuku lady! :D New nickname my bestie! I could help you write this reading the email you sent me a while back. I think it would be fun. It would be pretty epic to do a collab. as one of my first entries. So, how 'bout it? Wanna do it and be awesome? Lol. You can email me and stuff. Yeah. Extremely interesting right now. Hmm...judging by the date posted...this was post Chunin Exams but pre- movies/Shippuden. Is this post-Sasuke's leave? Will talk about this later i believe.

~Winona

P.S. You can give me a nickname if you want. I almost typed in Winono. How epic am I?
SaturnXK chapter 15 . 6/24/2011
:D this chapter was fine
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
"To Gaara, from Kankuro: a gift to keep you company during the night. I HOPE IT FALLS ON YOU." hahahahaha... I nearly choked from laughing cause I couldn't make myself stop laughing long enough to swallow my saliva. Great fic, update pls!
Kisetsu01 chapter 14 . 5/12/2011
DON'T MAKE ME DO IT MAN! _"