Reviews for Find Yourself
lovelylady243 chapter 52 . 8/14/2013
Okay I'm really confused did Sam break up with Jason to move to Lima
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 61 . 9/29/2010
aww, a sad ending but it made sense. You really did a good job giving Kristina a storyline, unlike on Gh where her life is very strange for a high school girl.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 60 . 9/29/2010
I like how at peace Kristina feels now. A big change from her life on GH
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 61 . 9/28/2010
This was a totally amazing work of art! Awesometastic work!

-Ace
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 61 . 9/25/2010
OMG! They break UP? I have to know what happens next and I will deinitely be awaiting some sort of follow-up eagerly. This was a well-written and realistic epilogue. Job well-done on this fic and good luck with your next piece. You'll always have a loyal reader in me! :)
ilovetowritesmp chapter 58 . 9/15/2010
That Sweater Vests are now in and you'll stop bugging me about my style choices."

That made me laugh
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 56 . 9/12/2010
aww, the tina and ethan break up made me teary. I love Ethan!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 61 . 9/8/2010
Oh, this was so amazing! Poor Kristina at the end though. And now I will wait for the sequel which I am already in love with!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 54 . 9/4/2010
Ethan came back! That makes me smile so big.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 52 . 9/2/2010
Finn and Kurt as so cute. Love them. ANd love that Krissy gets to go to a dance. I wonder if Guza will let her do that or not.
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 60 . 9/1/2010
Loved the songs you chose for this chapter. The Beatles are always awesome and "Abbey Road" is one of the best albums! ;) Can't wait to read the epilogue and this chapter was beautifully written as usual. I cannot believe this fic is almost over! Waaahhhhhh! LOL You're going to be on my author alert cause I love your writing and you always have great ideas. I might be changing my penname though...if I do I'll tell ya it's NewFace talking to ya! ;)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 60 . 9/1/2010
Yay! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! And I'm still sooooo excited for the future verse story!

P.S: Got distracted with Snapshot Search stuff today ... still pondering the prompts, sorry!
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 59 . 8/24/2010
YAY! Just saw the possible idea of Kurt/Matt in your Degrassi x-over and it has me suprisingly hooked. Probably because Matt is clay in a writer's hands - the t.v. show didn't give him hardly any personality AT ALL. Can't wait to see how this ends! And I would most DEFINITELY read any other fics in this universe. The whole tennis thing was funny. Tina in white - HA! LOL Keep up the great work and PRETTY PLEASE update again soon! ;)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 59 . 8/20/2010
Yay! Another wonderful chapter! And BTW: I WANT the sequel you told me about, I've gotten highly attached to the idea of it.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 50 . 8/18/2010
That song was so sweet and cute.