Reviews for Matchmaker, Matchmaker
olivia-yuymaxwell chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
I can't believe i haven't revied this fic. This fic is so cute, loved your writing style as well. Compared to you Lucky fic, this yullen fic of yours is lighter, while your Lucky fics sometimes felt darker and sexier, i don't know may be because you had Tyki in it, but your yullen fic is quite interesting as well. I hope you would make more yullen and lucky more, while the new Anime of D gray man would be Aired soon in 2016, hope to see more fics from you as well :)
Silver-Snow-77 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This is absolutely adorable. Lavi is a scheming bastard, but eventually Kanda will forgive him. Especially once he and Allen get more comfortable and intimate with each other, and not just in a sexual way.
mittarimato chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oooh, I loved it! Amazing characterisation, magnificent writing skill and a lovely storyline. :)
taliatheotaku chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I'm pretty sure I read this already, a long time ago, and I never stopped loving it xD Lavi and Lenalee are the evil geniuses, man! Allen's a pervert xD
ao-mido chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
kyaaaa i just find this wonderfull story! and i realy2 love this! you make each person in character...oh this looks so real to me
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
KYAA! I love it!
LovegoodH chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
oh my god this is flawless thank you
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aww, so cute! I loved Allen's musings about Cross's old dates -
hanabimonai chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That was lovely. Great flow and all-around sweetness to it. :)

One thing I'd like to suggest, if you're still reading reviews here, however, is not to use "FLASHBACK" and "LINE BREAK"-type cues in your story. Those are the kinds of things that might fit alright in theatre scripts, but in plain ol' fiction, it's really jarring. As a reader, I don't want to be pushed out of a drama so suddenly to receive "stage directions" that put my *mental picture* of the scene all out of focus.

Judging by the care you took in the rest of your writing, I think you could easily be more subtle about signalling such shifts in time and place.

Thanks for the great fic. I hope you have other Yullen stories on offer! :)
SasuSakuisforalways chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Art! Sheer and beautiful art! Whatever inspiration prompted the creation of this story, I say it was magic! Oh for once... A Yullen fic with no OOC characters!

Your writing style is commendable as well.

I even got a good laugh out of this, which is something I've been missing for quite a while.

I give you my best, and hope to find more talent such as yours.
tsunderely chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is so good. The plot, the fluff, the tone of the story was just amazing. And you made Kanda and Allen so in character. I reaaaaally like this. :)
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Heh that was adorable! xD Lavi had a double agenda! 1) hook up Allen and Kanda to help out his friends and 2) get revenge on Kanda for being mean to Tyki xD much love!
River Flows Backwards chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ah! That was so cute! And in character as well... Loved it. I've never read your other story but I want to now :)
JayPay chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wah, I was squealing like the total fan girl I am the entire time i was reading this! Excelently executed! You always keep me guessing.
daruma-sama chapter 1 . 5/31/2011