Reviews for Danger Island Season 4 Episode 4
Pineapple Angel 14 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Ok... I have pros and cons... I'll start and end with pros, and mix the "con" in the middle...
Pro... I loved the whole mission! I loved having my love, Steve, in there!
Con... Not a fan of Oscar/Jaime shipping... sorry! That's my choice, and I choose to despise it! not your fault, and it's a plausible relationship, but as a true fangirl of Steve (and Lee!) I can't stand seeing him not get the girl...especially when he loses Jaime! sorry...and I was fine, until the last line... THAT went a little too far... "Let's just say it involves you, me...and a bed." REALLY? sorry...enough negativity..
Pro! though I love him...I love Steve "whump" so Steve getting shot? Definitely a pro! ;) I know, that's kinda nutty...but oh well! without the "dating" type relationship, I also admired Oscar's dedication and drive to keep our bionic friends safe! So... overall well written! great story! definitely going on my "favorites" list!
bionic4ever chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
What a great story - it left me breathless! So well thought out and not a single word wasted! Your detailing was excellent and the characterizations were spot-on. Thank you for a very enjoyable read.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was good-I love how Oscar refused to let Steve and Jaime go in alone-and ended up saving their lives-great story!