Reviews for Garlic Breath
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I loved your story! It was so cute and pretty funny. But the line that ALWAYS gets me cracking up is this one:
"Fuck dis shit! I'm workin' at Freckle Bitches!" That one gets me every time! XD
ProphetIncognito chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Shinobu Takatsuki...Shinobu Takatsuki...omg. Did you just..?..yes!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
Wait... This is your first fanfic?! It's amazing! I can't wait to read more of your fics!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Point WTF x3 that had me laughing so hard
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Poor Italy! Oh, I am having more fun than I should with this fic.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
ITALY-KUN YOU ARE TOO CUTE!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Awwww, Japan is so nice.
Paparoxi chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
You added Shinobu! Gah! You just added to of my favorite fanfics :DD!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Oh, daaaaaaaaaanm! HAHAHA! I LAUGHED SO MUCH! Loved it! 3
Hageshi Akari chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
That must be one of the funniest and coolest fic that i have ever read! Jaja ahhh i just can't stop laughing for it, it was fun how Feli just got all dorky and how everything seemed to turn to crap to poor Germany, but well he can scare the shit out of everyone when he is really mad (jajaja the last part was EPIC!).

Fuff, all the fic was just to much fun to stop reading, and i was fangirling inside everytime Shinobu appeared or there was a mention to final fantasy :3

oh i'm so going to read the sequel to this little amazing thing!
SlytherinSupreme chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
The epitome of the awkward first date. LOL ITALY!
Stormcloudishone chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Haha, this was good. I usually prefer non-AU stories, but this was cute! GerIta is my favorite pairing. USxUK is a close second. Good on ya for all the fluffy cuteness. And the stereotypical black guy. XD
Kurisuten-chan chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
Oh my god. I think I'm dying from the cuteness~! Oh Feliciano, you're so silly, but so cute! And poor Ludwig, trying to figure out what goes on in his little Feli's mind! :3 Well done! Keep up the good work!

Kuri-Kuri
Ceri Moriarty chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
Bii, very cute~
Fail Fairytales chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
You, my dear, just made my life a whole lot better.

OLIVE GARDEN FOR THE WIN~

Plus...

"You know, we'd save a lot more electricity if you just came over here. :/"

"But it's so much FUN doing this over the phone! 8D"