Reviews for The Only Gods Worth Fearing
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Yea, totally beyond interesting ,_,;;

Dear Serria, you are freaking, epiccally amazing.
pandas'n'kisses chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Im not much of a yuri fan but the plot you based it on the whole lucifer is a woman thing was genius.
Keikaku chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I like the idea of fem Light and L. The way Light thinks about his role as female is really realistic, I could picture him thinking those things if he (she) were placed in that position. And L's characterization was very well played and amusing. I could just imagine L internally flailing with dirty thoughts at the word "submissive." I like how you managed to reflect a feminine quality and tone to them, yet kept them in character.

You should do more genben. This was really fun (hot).
cheerfulCatastrophe chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Cutee :)
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
WOO!

I loved it. I loved it hard. Probably because it's femslash.
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
You know, this is one of the best female Light fics I've read. (Not that I've read many)
Hedonistic Opportunist chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I think your L was excellent - L would still be L, no matter what the sex (I hope you get the gist of what I'm trying to say XD). And your Light, while different (for all the reasons you mentioned) is still Light: you captured the essence of Light and I very much agree with L that Light would always find something to hate, no matter if male or female.

What I liked the most is that you got the dynamics so right here - it's still fuelled by obsession, desire to break and possess 3.

Sorry for this fail! review, but I just had to say something.
bookchic23 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I'm glad you did this genderswitch. It's interesting, and the same delicious sex-fighting that this pairing produces. This is the actual first yuri I've read, and I liked it. Way to keep it canon, too!
kitoriwitch613 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow...I love this. I actually am a fan of both genderswitch and yuri (and yaoi of course) so I absolutely loved this. And I love the way you perceive (female) Light. :)
Nayeli chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
hahaha, i liked it this!

really good fic, the idea i think was great!
Miel et Cerise chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
My goodness this was delicious! You have me adoring this double genderswitch. I imagine a female Light would say "boku," at least in private with Ryuk or L. Gender socialization is especially pronounced in Japan so Light's little monologue here is right on the spot. Good work!
Ladyblue17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was bloody weird..in a good way though xD
indigo's ocean chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Damn, that was hot. (I'm sorry to begin a review in such a callous manner but it's quite true.) I'm not usually a fan of genderswitch but I am also very curious and tend to read more than my share.

Anyway, your female Light was fascinating and totally how I would picture Light were he a girl. Along with the ideas about 'justice,' he would be fighting against opression in the Japanese idea of women. I love the interaction between the two women here; along with being very hot there's also a lot of subtext and it's fascinating how you portray L's analytical thinking even during, well, sex.

Great job and I loved the ending.

~indy
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
It's strange, I can't stand it when only one of them has their gender switched yet I like it when both are switched. This was awesome lol. Well done!